Page 31 of 77 FirstFirst ... 21262728293031323334353641 ... LastLast
    On a 650, there is a contour that runs under the Home key, running underneath the D-Pad, and up under the Menu key.

That image (of the front) has been edited to remove it. Even the basic MS previewer will show the artifacts if you blow it up enough. You can easily tell it was blurred out, and not very professionally.

You'll notice the square artifacts above and to the left of the Green Phone key, and above the Calendar key, and creeping onto the D-Pad. Follow the trail...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Insertion; 03/22/2006 at 08:21 AM.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by TazUk
    Looks like a painted T650 to me, all the buttons and connectors are in the same place and there's no logo's at the top
    I gotta agree with this poster and DutchT. I'd like to see a clear picture of the antena area because the first picutres suggest that there is a recessed area there, whose purpose would be difficult to explain since the stylus is clearly in the appropriate place. Otherwise, it does look fly though, if just a dressed up 6-fifty
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Quote Originally Posted by adrnHo
    Here are the picts I promised, so you all stop your wining.

I hope the satin brushed aluminum shows up good. I could not see it too well on my monitor.

what do you think: Lowrider or Hollywood or 700x?

Hi adrnHo!!

So far you have:

1 give me more data,
    2 it's BS,
    2 it's a nice 650 paintjob, and
    1 it's a photoshop.

And no flames.

Are you done playing -- or are you going to give up some valid data?

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 03/22/2006 at 08:19 AM.
    Nice Blue Paintjob.... Earl Schieb?
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    I smell a ban..................
    More anomalies,

Follow the top edge (What would be the right side of the Treo), you'll see a straight line paralleling above it. You'll also notice going around the corner, from what would be the upper right corner of the Treo to the mute button. Some color mismatched blotches on the desk.

Last edited by Insertion; 03/22/2006 at 09:02 AM.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Nice bling out Treo. I don't know how you use it without the antenna.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Highschool art project? Does your dad know you took his 650 to school to play with?
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    Gotta call BS...THAT IS A PAINTED 650
    and not a great paint job at that. Not even close! Now put the antenna back on and stop goofing around!
    Gimme the P-Funk!
    maybe NoNoBEEZ can comment on whether or not a 650's antennae can be cut off and the hole filled in with epoxy?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Hi adrnHo!!
    2 it's a nice 650 paintjob
    I don't know, the paint job was the first thing that gave it away to me. It's too glossy like a cheap spray on. Treos have a more matte type finish because some parts of the plastic are dyed the whole way through. If you chip the top corner of a Treo off the under laying material will still be the same color.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23
    maybe NoNoBEEZ can comment on whether or not a 650's antennae can be cut off and the hole filled in with epoxy?
    Thats my take on this scam. He dremeled out the antenna housing, and filled it with bondo, or spackle, or toothpaste. Of course, now you have to paint over the hole, unless you want it looking like some old beat up Plymouth sitting on someones lawn, so he paints the entire Treo.

OH BUT WAIT!!!!

Hello All!!

Newbe here. I was just wondering if you guys know exactly what the new 700 looks like. My friend said he just bought one and it is one sweet phone. He uses it on Cingular though and I thought it was suppose to come out on Sprint?

He said he bought it from a relative and that it is one of the first ones. He let me take a picture of it but I don't think they came out that good. He did buy it without a battery door, whick I thought was kinda getto.

Attached is a picture.
    If you notice in the original pics, the battery door is the stock grey. But in the new ones, its now magically THE SAME COLOR BLUE!!! Fvck me running!!! OMG, How does this happen???

Mods, please ban this a$$hat now.
    Last edited by Insertion; 03/22/2006 at 11:43 AM.

to be consistent he must be banned
    Regardless of this being PhotoShop Treo or Pimped Treo, he is still trying to mislead TreoCentral.

I second the motion for a ban.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23
    All my Nokias work and work great without an antenna stub.

My Sprint gets a goos signal without the antenna stub installed.

Palm is attemting to make a Treo without an antenna stub.

The Treo also plenty of room inside for an antenna...
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    AdrnHo would have had an easier time if he used Skinit.com:

http://www.skinit.com
    I like that brushed aluminum look....
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    That new blue battery door calls for a ban.
    "Cable Modem? DSL? click http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7346966394232063929 to understand quake "
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    More anomalies,

Follow the top edge (What would be the right side of the Treo), you'll see a straight line paralleling above it. You'll also notice going around the corner, from what would be the upper right corner of the Treo to the mute button. Some color mismatched blotches on the desk.

I have better things to do that to photoshop pictures.

As for the battery door, it was reposessed by the original owner, my friends cousin. It was an original Palm door with the palm logo but it had some extra stuff on it. I guess the original blue was cast aside since it was not as useful.
    I have better things to do that to photoshop pictures.

And?

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=594

Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Hey adrnHo!!

Can we get some screen shots? What number is the operating system? How much memory? What applications came stock? Their version numbers? You say Cingular; what kind of radio does it have? You have to realize, we are not going to bite on this until there is something more to chew on.

Keep it comin' -- we are here.

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 03/22/2006 at 12:31 PM.