Page 29 of 77 FirstFirst ... 19242526272829303132333439 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13
    Will there be punch and pie??
    Yes, and a free hat.
    sort of like a new Treo700P(erry)...Imagine it and it will appear.

No Bud or Miller or any "lite" beers. Party hats? Ok, party hats are a bit to far out there for me...
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    sort of like a new Treo700P(erry)...Imagine it and it will appear.

snip

I resemble that remark!

Actually, it was not hard to imagine it at all -- the naming of the WM5 unit "700W" was almost complete verification in itself. There had to be a twin 700P in development and close at that. Why torment the masses if there were no such sibling? That would be beyond dumb.
    Last edited by gtwo; 03/21/2006 at 08:18 PM.
    Wow, you go away for a couple of days....................

Just a thought. If you had a Treo "Hollywood" and you were going to take a picture of it. Would you take it with the Treo face down, looking at the top?

My "getting our legs pulled" radar is going off.......................
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtUglyJeff
    Wow, you go away for a couple of days....................

Just a thought. If you had a Treo "Hollywood" and you were going to take a picture of it. Would you take it with the Treo face down, looking at the top?

My "getting our legs pulled" radar is going off.......................

Frankly, I would take the full shot of pictures and vitals and mail them thru 15 different intermediaries and foriegn countries to gharrod to have him pass them to TreoCentral under the cover of darkness. And I would play quietly with it in my PPR while TC discussed all the merits of the photoshop job that had been done.

Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden

Actually, it was not hard to imagine it at all -- the naming of the WM5 unit "700W" was almost complete verification in itself. There had to be a twin 700P in development and close at that. Why torment the masses if there were no such sibling? That would be beyond dumb.
    Well one point of view you could take is that the W was added to ensure that the masses were aware this new Treo is WM and not Palm OS. There are a lot of uninformed masses out there that could potentially buy one and then return it because all of their old Palm OS apps wouldnt work. Trust me I believe it exists also but you have to look at some of the ads by Palm and Verizon where they state "Yes its a Palm, but it's also WM". So you could infer the W to mean WM. Not to flame you Perry, please dont revoke my invitation to the party.
    Perry did you notice Bekktek is wearing pink in honor of the PPR?

Now who is bringing the chips? And no cheap beer. This will be a real party.

LMAO!
    Nooooo. I mean good beer. Dellerium or Chimay or even Blue Moon will suffice. Sam Adams is not good beer. The chips I think should be of high quality also. Sterzings are the chip of choice. Anyone near Burlington Iowa who can pick some up to bring to the PPR???

Munk, cheap women? There is no such thing. The more desirable ones yes. There are several of them already here so they have the invite. They are not cheap, they are ladies and they are very special to us all (no matter if they are for or against wifi but I was hoping for a catfight for a moment today). You know what I always say...the 2's at ten become 10's at two...

LMAO AGAIN, I knew ya'll were hoping for that.

Bek
    Point well Taken!!

(Of course, I like my point better.)

Cheers, Perry
    The above was to dtrain13.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    The above was to dtrain13.
    Munk, cheap women? There is no such thing. The more desirable ones yes. There are several of them already here so they have the invite. They are not cheap, they are ladies and they are very special to us all (no matter if they are for or against wifi but I was hoping for a catfight for a moment today). You know what I always say...the 2's at ten become 10's at two...
    The Ladies of TC are welcome, but I still want some cheap ones too. I'm not looking to get married, just want a little "company" on Opening Night, that's all.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Hey Guys !! been following you guys for awhile on the new Treo talked with sprint rep this morning cause I want to get a few Treo 700 for my business, and supposively the rep was reading me the info from her training sheet on the new Treo and again supposively if true it is actually a 700W it has ev-do and wifi 128mbs and it will be available to order on-line only the first week in April I gues will see but this is what I was told.
    I can almost imagine the party...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    I can almost imagine the party...
    he he he...did you draw that?
    hey guys!! new to the whole treo thing I need pda's for my business, I'm a newbie on all this advice please what is the difference between os and windows is one really better then the other need help
    Quote Originally Posted by tweetyteam
    hey guys!! new to the whole treo thing I need pda's for my business, I'm a newbie on all this advice please what is the difference between os and windows is one really better then the other need help

Have you been to a Verizon wireless store? I was at one a few weeks ago, they can show you all the differences and its much better to see how these work in person.

PS give it time, the experts will help you with the questons you have as soon as they log in.
    Quote Originally Posted by newtonjack
    he he he...did you draw that?
    No, I'm not that talented, just changed the words.
    Thank you I will need all the help I can get never owned a pda and right now the few employee's I have we're all on nextel right now, but I've been advised against the blackberry word is the new Treo so I'm willing to open a business acct with sprint also if its worth it. I've been following you guys for awhile and you all seem very informed.
    Quote Originally Posted by tweetyteam
    Thank you I will need all the help I can get never owned a pda and right now the few employee's I have we're all on nextel right now, but I've been advised against the blackberry word is the new Treo so I'm willing to open a business acct with sprint also if its worth it. I've been following you guys for awhile and you all seem very informed.

You anywhere around Tampa?