Page 28 of 77 FirstFirst ... 18232425262728293031323338 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by scuzlebutt
    I am still hoping someone can tell me how to get a custom rom into the simulator.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=108568

Is it even possible?

Copied this to the wrong thread I had open
    There's always next year!
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Dammit, I'm startin' to get pissed off!

Leave Becky Alone!!!

Agreed. She has gotten my back in the past:
    (http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=78694) so it's the least I can do for her

I actually convinced her of a reason that I need wifi on my Treo though...

Last week I was in Mexico and was using international roaming. There was no SMS or Vision access as expected but plenty of WiFi spots. It would have been nice to use one of those hotspots.
    Kash76

Sprint - Treo 650, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro
    I think wifi should be included, if only for the percentage of users that do use it. If they knew they weren't going to make it internal, they should have at least provided an extra SD slot for the SD card, or designed some other device that could be used with the phone, so that you could still use your much needed SD cards at the same time.

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    Perry did you notice Bekktek is wearing pink in honor of the PPR?

Now who is bringing the chips? And no cheap beer. This will be a real party.
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change ( Palm adding WIFI).

The courage to change the things I can ( Go get a WIFI phone).

And the wisdom to know the difference.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod

A keg of Sam Adams Lager is on order
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekktek
    LOL Hey Bigboy.. I've actually been a user since back when this was visorcentral! I had a Visor Prism that I hooked to my Sprint phone and surfed the internet before it was cool....lol.. Nice to meet you, I get to St. Louis often! love the city.. and thank you for the compliments I think female users are a rarity - but the rest of 'em are figuring it out.. lol

Bek
    I agree Becky as you can see from my avatar my 14 month old daughter is following in her dads footsteps.
    Quote Originally Posted by scuzlebutt
    I am still hoping someone can tell me how to get a custom rom into the simulator.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=108568

Is it even possible?
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $it$'$s$ $not$. $Certainly$ $not$ $easily$ $if$ $so$. $Best$ $you$ $can$ $do$ $as$ $add$ $prc$'$s$ $into$ $it$. $Been$ $meaning$ $to$ $tinker$ $on$ $this$, $but$ $it$'$s$ $like$ $pretty$ $low$ $on$ $my$ $pecking$ $order$.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."

How about cheap womenses ??
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    The future of Telecommunication is VOIP.
    How many years have we been hearing that I'm sure one day it will come true, bit like the release of the 700P
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    How about cheap womenses ??
    Maybe the keg of Sam Adams will take care of that.
    Dammit, I'm startin' to get pissed off!

Leave Becky Alone!!!

Am I seriously going to have to start monitoring your meds more closely? Calm down Munk. Or it's back to the...wherever the hell you Army rocks come from.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    I talk to a treo rep at the sprint store he said that they will most likely Carrie both the windows and the palm base, so that would be cool
    Nooooo. I mean good beer. Dellerium or Chimay or even Blue Moon will suffice. Sam Adams is not good beer. The chips I think should be of high quality also. Sterzings are the chip of choice. Anyone near Burlington Iowa who can pick some up to bring to the PPR???

Munk, cheap women? There is no such thing. The more desirable ones yes. There are several of them already here so they have the invite. They are not cheap, they are ladies and they are very special to us all (no matter if they are for or against wifi but I was hoping for a catfight for a moment today). You know what I always say...the 2's at ten become 10's at two...
    whatever happend to getting more pics of the supposed hollywood?
    several regular phones -> sidekick 2 -> treo 650 -> hopefully 700p
    They will Carrie? Is the new Treo the Treo Carrie? Is that an Irish phone in a red case? Is that the Stephen King phone (the Carrie)?
    Tcens, not gonna happen, it was faked. Sorry to deliver the bad news. We are getting pretty brutal on the fakers and it is chasing them away very quickly...
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Nooooo. I mean good beer. Dellerium or Chimay or even Blue Moon will suffice. Sam Adams is not good beer. The chips I think should be of high quality also. Sterzings are the chip of choice. Anyone near Burlington Iowa who can pick some up to bring to the PPR???

Munk, cheap women? There is no such thing. The more desirable ones yes. There are several of them already here so they have the invite. They are not cheap, they are ladies and they are very special to us all (no matter if they are for or against wifi but I was hoping for a catfight for a moment today). You know what I always say...the 2's at ten become 10's at two...
    So you got da beer covered, at least you did not say bud light or miller.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Whose bringing the potato chips?
    Will there be punch and pie??
    Sort of a Hogwarts Buffet, you imagine it -- and it will appear.