Page 21 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122232425263171 ... LastLast
    perry, it is not a windows phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    I'm lost. Same as 600? . . . . . .600 has an antenna.
    Please Perry, don't fall for it!
    Quote Originally Posted by adrnHo
    perry, it is not a windows phone.
    What else do you remember? For those of you just joining the pics are here:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=374
    Perry...your reasoning like this is all going somewhere...reaching. This is all farce until we see better pics. He went from 700 to 600...buying from friend...first intoxicating pic...cingular...all pictures on the belly of the phone...inconsistant info. Nobody pulls my chain except me.
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Please Perry, don't fall for it!
    Not falling, just questioning. Certainly looks like a Treo top sans the antenna. And where did the blue case come from? I would expect Betas of Hollywood to be out in testing in Europe and possibly even here on Cingular.

Without further information we know nothing about this item.
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    Perry...your reasoning like this is all going somewhere...reaching. This is all farce until we see better pics. He went from 700 to 600...buying from friend...first intoxicating pic...cingular...all pictures on the belly of the phone...inconsistant info. Nobody pulls my chain except me.
    He said it was a 700. He referenced his 600 as being the same OS as whats on this phone (meaning not WM)
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    He said it was a 700. He referenced his 600 as being the same OS as whats on this phone (meaning not WM)
    I did miss that one...thanks.
    It's blue. Why is it blue? Why is it blue, damn it?! Maybe I was right about the phones coming in "flavors"

It looks kinda strange sans antenna. Put it back! For the love of God, put it back!

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    Wipe your drool...my wife...LOL
    I don't know who it is...it just makes me happy
    Off topic, but if we can post pictures like this here....
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    No hole/circle cover for the external antenna either on the back like the 650s have.
    The plot thickens....................
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    Your old avatar, with just the lips, is still the most sexiest one ever. I mean, not that I noticed...you know.

Oh yeah, 700p, good!

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    post all the picts you want, I will not complain...
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Ok, I admit I am paranoid but that doesn't mean they are not out to get me.

adrnHo, KStewart and Onceuponanoob are all recent joins to the forums and I find it amazing that they are so in tune to the release of Palm products. KStewart for instance has posted all his posts in the last 48 hours.

Why do I think one or more of these may be just here to stir the pot...
    Hell, if he can you can Miss Lady Dont let TC hold ya back, express yo self

In fact if you dont have any recent photos, i just so happen to have a camera, and ilive in the Chicago area also

Or were u sayin it wasnt appropriate
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    The mirror mechanism appears missing.

This could just be a shell for all we know. I wouldn't get too giddy over it.

LT is the goddess here and I can't see her being anything but tasteful.
    is that a Cobalt blue GSM Treo? I hope so!!!
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Ok, I admit I am paranoid but that doesn't mean they are not out to get me.

adrnHo, KStewart and Onceuponanoob are all recent joins to the forums and I find it amazing that they are so in tune to the release of Palm products. KStewart for instance has posted all his posts in the last 48 hours.

Why do I think one or more of these may be just here to stir the pot...
    And they all say the same thing, "I haven't posted much but I've been a long time lurker"... Please stop the madness, ignore these mother fakers and they might go away.
    Quote Originally Posted by adrnHo
    got off 3 pictures untill my camera died. I will take better pictures tomorrow.

Listen there are rules here, you can not drop 2 half pics on us and run..........We need answers!

What are the Specs?
    What is the weight?
    What OS does it have?
    Does it have built in WIFI?
    Is that Royal blue or Navy blue?( Joke).

Now get back here an answer these questions or you will brought up on cruelty to the mentality disturbed charges.