Page 20 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1015161718192021222324253070 ... LastLast
    What's it really matter if it's real or fake? We know it's coming and will probably look similar to the picture and the 700w. At this point I just want a definitive answer on the specs.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY
    What's it really matter if it's real or fake? We know it's coming and will probably look similar to the picture and the 700w. At this point I just want a definitive answer on the specs.
    http://img328.imageshack.us/img328/5424/treo700p7do.gif

This is it. Except 52mb user available memory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    http://img328.imageshack.us/img328/5424/treo700p7do.gif

This is it. Except 52mb user available memory.
    Nice...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Huggy Bear
    I concur... with Treo Comin' Out Party.

Ya mean I have to stay in the PPR? Aw, com' on, have a heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Ya mean I have to stay in the PPR? Aw, com' on, have a heart.

The door was never locked. You could just leave whenever you want. Try turning the door handle.
    Actually I want to know if java is bundled with the phone. Also I seen to remember Merlyn's version has 68mb user avaiable memory.
    Hello All!!

Newbe here. I was just wondering if you guys know exactly what the new 700 looks like. My friend said he just bought one and it is one sweet phone. He uses it on Cingular though and I thought it was suppose to come out on Sprint?

He said he bought it from a relative and that it is one of the first ones. He let me take a picture of it but I don't think they came out that good. He did buy it without a battery door, whick I thought was kinda getto.

Attached is a picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by adrnHo
    Hello All!!

Newbe here. I was just wondering if you guys know exactly what the new 700 looks like. My friend said he just bought one and it is one sweet phone. He uses it on Cingular though and I thought it was suppose to come out on Sprint?

He said he bought it from a relative and that it is one of the first ones. He let me take a picture of it but I don't think they came out that good. He did buy it without a battery door, whick I thought was kinda getto.

Attached is a picture.
    Yeah...that picture does suck...were you intoxicated when you took it. Why did you take a picture of the phone on its belly...suspect. Take a picture of the face with it on or something, And 700w, 700p...whatever the suffix is not out on the GSM market yet...suspect
    It is all CDMA as of now causing us to pull our hair out as to whats next.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Hello All!!

Attached is a picture.
    Can you attempt to have a clearer picture.. it seems not to have antenna.
    Need WIFI, 3.5G, slim and light form factor for Treo to win me back from Samsung i600 !!!!!
    got off 3 pictures untill my camera died. I will take better pictures tomorrow.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by adrnHo; 03/19/2006 at 07:34 PM.
    Thats a better pic, but its still on its belly...more angles. No antenna...suspect. Getto...yeah. Can't wait to see the better pics...
    Hi!

I have been a daily lurker here for quite some time - 1) anxiously anticipating the 700P(erry) and 2) the entertainment of silly season

It looks like silly season has a new twist
    I t looks like Palm now has a European "Hollywood" leak to plug.

Beware, adrnHo ---- the next knock on your door could be Palm. If this is the "3rd" of the 4 Palm indicated that would come out: It was rumored to be for a large European carrier and then possibly released here on (speculation) on Cingular.

All we need now is a "Lowrider" pic and the 4 will be out.

Cheers, Perry
    Last edited by gtwo; 03/19/2006 at 07:52 PM.
    Hello All!!

Attached is a picture.
    Your friend was lying...he bought this phone from a crack dealer...Lol, no really, I am just busting your marbles...its a sweet phone
    Reception was excellent by the way. My 600 is not as good.
    Reception was excellent by the way. My 600 is not as good.
    Are you still near it?

Is it running Windows Mobile 5 or the PalmOS?

Take screen shots tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!
    No matter what is documented under rumer...nothing is true spec until this thing is finally released.

You gonna tease all night with those pics? Why wait till tomorrow?

No camera? Describe the phone some OK?
    perry, it is same as the 600. Phone and owner are somewhere in the city in some bar.
    perry, it is same as the 600. Phone and owner are somewhere in the city in some bar.
    I'm lost. Same as 600? . . . . . .600 has an antenna.