Page 10 of 77 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152060 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CountBuggula
    Are you kidding me? I just stared at it blankly for a whole minute trying not to drool. I think I've settled on what I'll upgrade my t600 to now...
    The LG?
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

What do you think? That really looks like a very easy doc to manufacture. I could be wrong on this but since when do they show the quick button page on marketing pictures. It is usually the home page.

I know I know i am probably over analyzing..........
    Man oh man. Damn my world has changed. I mean EVDO and 128MB memory? I was saving money for this. I am so happy with SERO plan first and now treo700p. Hey sprint; you suck at customer service, but you just made my week.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    I'm a trendsetting male business man, though a bit older than 35

Looks like I need to get an LG

Thanks for helping me decide
    how long does the sero offer last? i 'm hoping to switch over on release so i can take advantage of new customer bait...err i mean discount pricing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan
    Man oh man. Damn my world has changed. I mean EVDO and 128MB memory? I was saving money for this. I am so happy with SERO plan first and now treo700p. Hey sprint; you suck at customer service, but you just made my week.

I know I am biuying one. Maybe they will be a bit early like the 700w was.
    Ok, granted there's still the possibility that this is a hoax, but I'm just gonna be optomistic for a few minutes and believe it. Granted I don't know if this is the huge update all you 650 users were hoping for but it certainly makes it worth my while to upgrade from the 600 to this. But then...I still get excited about a hi-rez screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by socaltreo
    What do you think? That really looks like a very easy doc to manufacture. I could be wrong on this but since when do they show the quick button page on marketing pictures. It is usually the home page.

I know I know i am probably over analyzing..........
    With Shadowmite confirming existance of 700P and having sprint logo on it confirmed this long time ago. We just needed date and this paper confirms that. Just want sprint employees to verify this U guys listening?
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    So anybody sent email to engadget yet??? :-)

I think this is real. If someone took the time to photoshop this, they should have at least added in a SiRF iii gps or the like. The specs are believable.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Thanks for the leak, Sprint.
    *waits for GSM version with HSDPA*
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Ooh... aahhh! Still skeptical, but I'm saving my milk money just in cases.
    So anybody sent email to engadget yet??? :-)
    Don't rush, they haven't updated the cell site since 3/12.

http://cellphones.engadget.com/
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    *waits for GSM version with HSDPA*
    As do I
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

gtwo? Are you there???

Quick, someone call 911
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    gtwo? Are you there???

Quick, someone call 911

I'm here. Finishing the work at home that I did not finish at work. Something about trying to open a .jpg file.

I was looking for 64mb. . . . . . . I'm psyched with 128mb. And as I have said before, (if this is not a hoax)(and I am on the believing side of this one), the noise level coming out of Sprint stores is certainly increasing!

Cheers, gtwo.
    Last edited by gtwo; 03/17/2006 at 03:58 PM.
    I wonder how long untill PALM has an unlocked GSM online?

How long was it after the release of the 650?
    With Shadowmite confirming existance of 700P and having sprint logo on it confirmed this long time ago. We just needed date and this paper confirms that. Just want sprint employees to verify this U guys listening?
    I am leaning on the "believing it" side, but not 100%

I made this doc in 5 minutes http://img119.imageshack.us/my.php?i...cument27ay.jpg
    http://img119.imageshack.us/my.php?i...cument27ay.jpg
    What did we originally think the unit Merlyn had on it for memory?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.