1.    #1  
    I would like my dial screen to only show my favorite buttons. The problem is, I only want it to show 6 per screen (I only have 6).

Currently, eliminating the dial pad shows 6 favorites and a bunch of blank buttons underneath. How do I get rid of the blank ones or get the screen to display only 6 buttons (hopefully larger) expanded to the screen.

Thanks!
    In your phone's general preferences you can select how many rows of favorites to display.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by natelam
    I would like my dial screen to only show my favorite buttons. The problem is, I only want it to show 6 per screen (I only have 6).

Currently, eliminating the dial pad shows 6 favorites and a bunch of blank buttons underneath. How do I get rid of the blank ones or get the screen to display only 6 buttons (hopefully larger) expanded to the screen.

Thanks!
    This cant be done. if you dont use these blank spaces they will remain blank and there is no way to enlarge the buttons to only show six
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)