1.    #1  
    does any1 now of a program that will aloow me to send mp3 files via bluetooth to another treo or and anyother bluetooth device that will accept mp3 files.
  2.    #2  
    no one has the answer.
    Resco Explorer, Bluetooth Commander to name a few
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  4.    #4  
    resco i have not tried..and commander would not send it kept sending the program it self(bluetoothcommander) to the other treo...
    rescoexplorer does the job fine
    Doesn't Filez do that?
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller
    Doesn't Filez do that?
    I've tried Filez but don't recommmend it because:
    I'm guessing he has the mp3's on a card. Filez likes them to be in RAM. Depending on the size of the mp3, and how much free RAM he has, may not be the best option.
    Also, Filez added a .pdb extension when I did this, and lastly, it pretty much butchered the mp3 file. Ended up sounding like chipmunks when I played it on my Mac.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    and let me guess Insertion you had the night of your life listening to some chipmonks?

hahaha

Is that what you play for your "monkees for hire" that you hire on a random lonely Friday night?

hahaha

jk Insertion HAD to do it.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Insertion - I never had any issues with filez & BT mp3 transfers... what ver are you using? I'm on 6.8 (7/10/05)
    Quote Originally Posted by kayden75
    Insertion - I never had any issues with filez & BT mp3 transfers... what ver are you using? I'm on 6.8 (7/10/05)
    I'll have to chack. It's not the latest, probably a 6.7 version, I've had it in a custom ROM for quite some time...

If you got it to work, great, since it's free. But it mangled my file twice, whereas Resco transfered it intact.