Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 198
  1. #101  
    Quote Originally Posted by aenigma
    What do you have to worrie about?
    Dont all of you say "a Treo 700i, what next? Pigs flying!!"

    Yeah, that's a close one but my bet would be on the pigs. What with genetic engineering and all.
  2. #102  
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Good point. I guess it depends on how you define the word "confirm". I can confirm that Jennifer Garner is breaking it off with that loser for me on June 4 also.
    I can confirm she's not leaving. And don't call me loser.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3. #103  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I can confirm she's not leaving. And don't call me loser.
    I will have her! Oh yes, I will have her.
  4. cardio's Avatar
    Posts
    779 Posts
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    #104  
    Quote Originally Posted by aenigma
    You can send the Treo 700i from Sprint to:

    SGT Ryan E. Sexton
    Post Office Box 100
    Chickasha Oklahoma 73023
    aenigma, are you at Fort. Sill? Wife is from Lawton, her dad retired at Fort Sill.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
  5. #105  
    Quote Originally Posted by aenigma
    You mean June?

    I will bet that Sprint will Release a Treo 700i in JUNE.
    As I can not 100% confirm the 4th, I can not bet on a date...

    But if you will bet for the month of JUNE, then YES, I WILL TAKE THAT BET.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    That's a pretty big window for a $700 bet.
    Ok, I will hold your money's until this date has occured, if you guys are up to it.
  6.    #106  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    aenigma, are you at Fort. Sill? Wife is from Lawton, her dad retired at Fort Sill.
    Home of the Cannon Cockers...
    <img src="http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/9343/scifinerd7jo.jpg" border="0">
    <img src="http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/9600/pirateuserbar3mz.jpg" border="0">
  7. #107  
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Yeah, that's a close one but my bet would be on the pigs. What with genetic engineering and all.
    Hmmmmm...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  8. #108  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    Now the rumor does make sense if the reps mistook iDen for GSM due to SIM use.
    The DoD is planning on purchasing the iDen network from Sprint over the next couple years so they can provide a more secure, easier accessed network for the government.

    http://anyion.blogspot.com/2005/10/dod-buying-sprints-iden-network.html
  9.    #109  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    Ok, I will hold your money's until this date has occured, if you guys are up to it.
    I think he has cold feet...
    <img src="http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/9343/scifinerd7jo.jpg" border="0">
    <img src="http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/9600/pirateuserbar3mz.jpg" border="0">
  10.    #110  
    Quote Originally Posted by MadlyAlive
    The DoD is planning on purchasing the iDen network from Sprint over the next couple years so they can provide a more secure, easier accessed network for the government.

    http://anyion.blogspot.com/2005/10/dod-buying-sprints-iden-network.html
    It's called 'Project 25'
    <img src="http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/9343/scifinerd7jo.jpg" border="0">
    <img src="http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/9600/pirateuserbar3mz.jpg" border="0">
  11. #111  
    Quote Originally Posted by aenigma
    I think he has cold feet...
    Cold feet? I already told you I'd bet on the June 4th date. (or, rather, against the June 4th date)
  12. #112  
    Ok, seems like Hoovs is game. How do we make sure this goes off without any issues? Please PM me.
  13. #113  
    You take my word for it, of course.
  14.    #114  
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    You take my word for it, of course.
    I will bet on the month of JUNE.
    Take it or Leave it.
    <img src="http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/9343/scifinerd7jo.jpg" border="0">
    <img src="http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/9600/pirateuserbar3mz.jpg" border="0">
  15. #115  
    Just to **** in where I don't belong, why don't you two split the difference at a single date of June 16th, if the month of June is too large of a time frame to allow, since the first statement was 4-June.

    Cheers, Perry.
  16. #116  
    love how the OP did originally say the 4th and was ballsy about it, now hes just saying June.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
  17.    #117  
    I love this place!!!

    :EDIT:
    DELETED
    :EDIT:
    _______________________________________________________________

    Lets recap:

    AENigma Wrote:
    In June of 2006 Sprint will be releasing a Treo 700i, WM 5.0

    ronbo2000 Wrote:
    Anyway, I got connected and the Rep neither confirm nor denied what you've stated. All they can say is that all rep's been instructed to not to talk about future releases of Palm devices. I forgot to mention that the Sprint Rep confirmed it was Windows based Treo. Take it for what it's worth.

    Cardio Wrote:
    That is in line with the memo my local Sprint stroe had on Friday

    "Just got back from my local sprint store, they also have a paper on the upcoming Treo. However it is from the regional manager and it says there is a 2 week delay in the upcoming treo release, and he says in the message that it is windows?????? As I was reading I asked quizzically windows?, and the rep said yes that is confirmed it will be windows, I was really hoping for Palm so I could trade in my 600. I said yep me too, hope your manager is wrong."

    With all this info, is it now possible that we are going to see a dual launch of 700p and a windows (700i) from Sprint?

    AENigma Wrote:
    Right, it was going to be released at the end of MAY...
    Now, it will be JUNE.
    Treo 700i
    WM 5.0

    Anyone else care to dig up some information on this, or are you just happy with bashing me?
    Last edited by aenigma; 03/21/2006 at 07:47 AM.
    <img src="http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/9343/scifinerd7jo.jpg" border="0">
    <img src="http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/9600/pirateuserbar3mz.jpg" border="0">
  18. #118  
    Quote Originally Posted by aenigma
    I love this place!!!

    I come here to share information with everyone and what do I get in return?

    A bunch of A-holes that are too LAZY or DUMB to even try to check it out.

    Look, if you dont have the brain power to make a phone call to even try check out the information, then DO NOT POST!

    If you feel that you have to make fun of someone, you can start by looking in the mirror. I am sure that will keep you busy for at least a week...
    _______________________________________________________________
    Wow, that's quite an artillery fan you unleashed. Relax.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  19. #119  
    Quote Originally Posted by aenigma
    I love this place!!!

    I come here to share information with everyone and what do I get in return?

    A bunch of A-holes that are too LAZY or DUMB to even try to check it out.

    Look, if you dont have the brain power to make a phone call to even try check out the information, then DO NOT POST!

    If you feel that you have to make fun of someone, you can start by looking in the mirror. I am sure that will keep you busy for at least a week...
    _______________________________________________________________
    <snip> ...
    Anyone else care to dig up some information on this, or are you just happy with bashing me?
    No name calling please.
    Anyway, you have said so yourself, you come here to share information. After the Slinky debacle, there are a lot more doubters. Don't you ever anyone question your authority on things. Perhaps it is that different in the military. But in the real world, you learn to deal with the different reactions to your statements.

    State your case and let it be. Don't let it get to you. You are a better soldier if you can control the situation.
  20.    #120  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    No name calling please.
    Anyway, you have said so yourself, you come here to share information. After the Slinky debacle, there are a lot more doubters. Don't you ever anyone question your authority on things. Perhaps it is that different in the military. But in the real world, you learn to deal with the different reactions to your statements.

    State your case and let it be. Don't let it get to you. You are a better soldier if you can control the situation.
    I don't mean to start anything here, but what do you mean "But in the real world"?

    I don't quite know what it is...
    Something about that, "real world" thing, is, is just eating away at me...
    I know what it is, I thought I was living the 'real world' in the Military...
    Guess I was wrong.
    Or did you mean "In the real (matrix) world"?
    <img src="http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/9343/scifinerd7jo.jpg" border="0">
    <img src="http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/9600/pirateuserbar3mz.jpg" border="0">

Posting Permissions