Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Van Gaasbeek
    beware the ides of March....
    and the circle is now complete
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    and the circle is now complete
    Complete, but I would venture a guess as not finished yet.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Dangling a 700p in front of Perry is almost as fun as tying a catnip mouse onto my fishingline and casting for kitties...
    Former: Visor, Prism, VisorPhone, Treo 270,Treo 650, Centro Now: Pre
    Dangle a 700P in front of me --- and that had better be one ton test filament on that fishing pole. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Notice he just states March 15th and not a year... this analyst sounds like a loser.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    So, we REALLY have moved on from IF to WHEN?

Perry I knew you kinda doubted my post last night, but there it is posted earlier today by another poster. Anyway it is indeed not if but when.
    I heard it's going to be out on the 16th, not the 15th.
    Hi NewtonJack!

LOL

Just to be clear -- I was never on IF, for the last 6 Months I have been the voice of WHEN on this forum.

My comment was for those that have not yet made the jump from IF to WHEN.

Cheers, Perry
    Last edited by gtwo; 03/15/2006 at 08:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY
    I heard it's going to be out on the 16th, not the 15th.

What Month?

What Year?

Quote Originally Posted by newtonjack
    Perry I knew you kinda doubted my post last night, but there it is posted earlier today by another poster. Anyway it is indeed not if but when.
    Hi Newtonjack!!

You have to admit your post had all the earmarks of another Slinky deal. You also have to admit that I left the door open for you.

Cheers, Perry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Camel
    Ok no more rumors about the treo 700p.
    Next person to spread homemade rumors gets banned until the new treo comes out!

any takes on this?
    How do you feel about spreading store bought rumors about the 700p?

Chuck
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by newtonjack
    What? Who is this Slinky dude?

Wow.........he really did that hey. Is he still around here?
    Ummm its 12:28AM here in Houston, TX. And according to my watch its 16th March. So where the hell is my Treo 700 P or W ?? Any new dates (rumors) ???
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Somebody please close this stupid thread. I have never seen so much none sense on TreoCentral.

Al
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo
    Somebody please close this stupid thread. I have never seen so much none sense on TreoCentral.

Al

But just for you.

Thread closed.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    What the hell do you mean "I can't do that?"
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    lolzz @ DrDoom. Hey Treolo, You sure you didnt see so much nonsense on treocentral?? I mean you here for a while and I am newbie. But I did see much of nonsense already. Should I mention thread of Treo700G if I may :-P
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stihl
    My sprint rep/mommy told me!

The things I could tell you about your mother...
    Let me remind you people:

The nonsense that you see in this forum over the last 5 months is a direct result of PALM announcing and releasing a windows based Treo (700W) with no significant information being given to their existing customers on what should have been a parallel release of the 700P.

PALM created this insanity and only PALM (or SPRINT) can end it!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast