Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    When I saw this thread title, I could only think of Bluto's immortal words -

"Did we quit when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Noooooooooo"

The more I think about it, the WHOLE line of threads in "Future Treos" is a cross between Animal House and Monty Python's Holy Grail

Just how many pounds of coconuts can a European swallow carry?....

...which kind of european swallow?....

lol.

This is what makes it all so fun. I know many of us well remember the speculation and salivation over the never arrived sph-i550..... (at least to the u.s.)
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    I think I only lasted 12 hours (maybe it was 18), when I said this 2 months ago.
    I want to stop . . . but I can't. Help me!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by vflopez
    I want to stop . . . but I can't. Help me!!!

Nah, just go with it.
    Rumors are fine, just not 23 threads talking about slightly varying scenarios of the same thing......and not 17 threads complaining about the same thing
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowboxer
    ...which kind of european swallow?....

lol.

This is what makes it all so fun. I know many of us well remember the speculation and salivation over the never arrived sph-i550..... (at least to the u.s.)
    Hi Shadow - ah those heady days of the i550; almost as much fun as the original Visor DX release.

BTW - it was a BARN swallow!
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Still happy with my Treo 600. I'll keep low expectations about when the 700p comes out or what it will be capable of. Too bad the 700w was not called the 666 ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by bclancy
    Still happy with my Treo 600. I'll keep low expectations about when the 700p comes out or what it will be capable of. Too bad the 700w was not called the 666 ;-)
    No that covered here....only 17 days till that one comes out:

http://discuss.treocentral.com/showt...2&page=2&pp=33
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12