1.    #1  
    Hey!! Check it out! On www.fortte.com they are listing cases for the 700p. And it's not connected to the 700w. There are 2 different listing for each one.
    Just happened to notice it.
    Can accessory retailers know something we don't??
    Eric
    Quote Originally Posted by ericroberts
    Hey!! Check it out! On www.fortte.com they are listing cases for the 700p. And it's not connected to the 700w. There are 2 different listing for each one.
    Just happened to notice it.
    Can accessory retailers know something we don't??
    Eric
    Yea sure, not connected to the 700w... Gee, the picture of the phone in the case sure looks like a 700w... No, they are just hoping you'll spend your money foolishly on them first...
    Whatever you're talking about, I think they already fixed it on the site..
  4.    #4  
    We all understand that with retailers, but the point being is that this might be a harbinger of something very soon coming out.
    Or it could just be wishful thinking.
    Oh well....I got excited.
    oops, nope...still there..
  6.    #6  
    No. It's still there. Look under new releases.
    Yawn.

Shadowmite's right, it's just a 700w and they're hoping to capitalize on our speculation/hopes for a 700p soon.

In all reality, I doubt anyone in this forum will be purchasing a case for their next treo until Palm and/or Sprint give us something official.

Besides, logic would dictate that any case that fits the 700w will serve the forthcoming 700p equally well. Since most of their hardware, body included, will be the same; though thankfully NOT the screen. 240 x 240 ick!

All the 700w suckers....er, I mean early-adopters have created a market for cases/accessories so things should be readily available when Palm/Sprint finally release our next Treo
    HP95LX--->Palm m130--->Palm Zire71--->Treo 700P --->Palm Pré
    Quote Originally Posted by Midknight
    Yawn.

Shadowmite's right, it's just a 700w and they're hoping to capitalize on our speculation/hopes for a 700p soon.

In all reality, I doubt anyone in this forum will be purchasing a case for their next treo until Palm and/or Sprint give us something official.

Besides, logic would dictate that any case that fits the 700w will serve the forthcoming 700p equally well. Since most of their hardware, body included, will be the same; though thankfully NOT the screen. 240 x 240 ick!

All the 700w suckers....er, I mean early-adopters have created a market for cases/accessories so things should be readily available when Palm/Sprint finally release our next Treo

I bought the new vaja case in anticipation of the release of the new
    Treo 700p (in my chest of drawers, waiting to protect a new 700 P, When is the date. Vaja takes about 4 weeks, so I splurged a little early.
    Well, either Palm has hijacked the Windows start symbol, or that be a "W" in "P's" pajamas.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    I just bought 2.............................

I feel so much better now............................

If things don't pan out I'll just sell them to Viking for triple, and Perry for double (I can tell Perry is a shrewd financially)
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!
    The same thing went on with the 650. There were sites that were selling accessories for the Treo 610 and the 670 if I remember right.
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtUglyJeff
    I just bought 2.............................

I feel so much better now............................

If things don't pan out I'll just sell them to Viking for triple, and Perry for double (I can tell Perry is a shrewd financially)

I resemble that remark!

But I have my case and I will have the 700P for $450 to go with my SERO plan!

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 03/14/2006 at 09:56 PM.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmite
    Yea sure, not connected to the 700w... Gee, the picture of the phone in the case sure looks like a 700w... No, they are just hoping you'll spend your money foolishly on them first...
    If you open the ad for the 700p, scroll to the bottom and click on the picture, it is the 700w w/Verizon logo.