1.    #1  
    I've got a gigantic Yahoo! mailbox that I want to sync to my treo using Chatter. The only problem is that it's not letting me because my mailbox is too large. Any ideas on how to get Chatter to play nice without having to break down and clean out my mailbox?

Thanks!
    Kyle
    I am confused. Yahoo! is POP3, so sync in the classical manner is not practical. In order to sync, you would probably have to resend them and then move them around on both the server and the Treo. What I do though is from the laptop - with Yahoo I download them with my email program (Seamonkey) and then move them to the desired folder. After that I then copy them over to a corresponding Fastmail (IMAP) folder. For the most part, I the Fastmail folder for work related correspondence (Chatter on the Treo 650 is a great way to maintain contact in an environment that relies upon email as a primary means of communications). What you want would be very easy to accomplish with an IMAP account and a mail reader capable of moving things around.
    Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleevans
    I've got a gigantic Yahoo! mailbox that I want to sync to my treo using Chatter. The only problem is that it's not letting me because my mailbox is too large. Any ideas on how to get Chatter to play nice without having to break down and clean out my mailbox?

Thanks!
    Kyle

There is a limit in chatter ...I'm thinking it's around 1500. Also be prepared for Chatter to reset when trying to sync 1500 messages.
    I've been able to sync 1902 emails with Chatter. Make sure you are getting good signal otherwise you will lose connection and it will reset. I had it happen to me my first 3 tries. It only worked when I got home where I get good signal.