Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    As the third week of April closes, did you want to pay me that $100 via Paypal or in Jeffrey Dollars?
    well, someone is "holding" a Treo 700p - technically.....
    BLUETOOTH!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Midknight
    Lol. Actually, I prefer the old sprint logo myself
    I personally like Sprints new logo...it looks more classy. It also looks better on darker colored phones. My wife has the Blade and the old red and white logo wouldn't set the black off no where as the white with yellow pin drop. Its like the yellow and black Ferari symbol. This is all IMO though. Before I became a programmer, I was a design engineer and I really pay attention to detail, and at first bite, I didn't like the new logo, but the old logo soon became absolete, like some later model vehicles.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Close, but no cigar!

That was a Verizon employee and it was highly secretive internal thing- not out. Complete with the standard 'I want to Believe' blurry photos akin to Bigfoot and our underwater ally Nessy.
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    I think if folks buy the 700P because they are sick of their 650, I think we are gonna have some really unhappy campers.
    I see it as a upgrade to my 650 which will probably work in the same familair way that the 650 does but will perform better in a few key areas EVDO and BT (hopefully).
    I think if folks buy the 700P because they are sick of their 650, I think we are gonna have some really unhappy campers.
    You can say that again!
    MODS - It's past the third week of April, should this thread be closed?
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts

You can say that again!
    I just did!
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
    I live in Manhattan, and stopped into the Sprint store on 86th between Lex and 3rd today. I asked a CS rep when they would get the 700p and she said not until July.

Just my 2 cents. Anyone else heard of a date this late for Sprint's 700p?
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    MODS - It's past the third week of April, should this thread be closed?
    Done ...
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234