Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    only Pete's mother would know.
    I was with Pete's mother last night...she doesn't know s@#%$!
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    I have owned this phone far too frickin' long!! It's really getting on my nerves and I don't know what to do! If the Moto Q was going to be on Sprint I'd be in REAL TROUBLE!!!

Isn't it supposed to on sprint after Verizon? Just think if that had a touch screen and had the Pall OS; we would be a ok!
    So to sum it up: all we know for sure is many Sprint employees keep thinking SOMETHING from Palm is coming April-June. Now is it the 700p or the Lowrider(remember the Merlyn post)? I'm definitely hoping for 700p, but these rumors are beginning to drive me up the wall!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    So to sum it up: all we know for sure is many Sprint employees keep thinking SOMETHING from Palm is coming April-June. Now is it the 700p or the Lowrider(remember the Merlyn post)? I'm definitely hoping for 700p, but these rumors are beginning to drive me up the wall!
    So, you still want a P/OS Treo?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    One with more memory, yes! Unfortunately that probably means I have to sell the 650.

I know, I'll fire up the 650 again and as soon as I do, the 700 will come out.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Funny thing about this all is the Sprint people hear more about it from Treo users asking about what they hear rumored in here...then it gets reported as having heard it from a Sprint rep the next time someone asks that employee...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    One with more memory, yes! Unfortunately that probably means I have to sell the 650.

I know, I'll fire up the 650 again and as soon as I do, the 700 will come out.
    Do it now, woman!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Funny thing about this all is the Sprint people hear more about it from Treo users asking about what they hear rumored in here...then it gets reported as having heard it from a Sprint rep the next time someone asks that employee...
    Com' on gharrod, just join the 5/28 party. You will not be disappointed.

Cheers, Perry.
    I will be there. The PPR would not be the same without me. I will offer to make my world famous mojito's and keylime pie martini's. Is this party at n4cer's place or wait...I think we all should have Treo release parties at the local Sprint stores. Think of the press attention this will get. Maybe even force Sprint and Palm to confirm things. No wearing Star Wars or StarTrek costumes though...PLEASE!
    I will be there. The PPR would not be the same without me. I will offer to make my world famous mojito's and keylime pie martini's. Is this party at n4cer's place or wait...I think we all should have Treo release parties at the local Sprint stores. Think of the press attention this will get. Maybe even force Sprint and Palm to confirm things. No wearing Star Wars or StarTrek costumes though...PLEASE!

Do we have to wear yellow shirts, with that black sweep thingie ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Do we have to wear yellow shirts, with that black sweep thingie ?
    Lol. Actually, I prefer the old sprint logo myself
    HP95LX--->Palm m130--->Palm Zire71--->Treo 700P --->Palm Pré
    Can I wear my horns?
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    Can I wear my horns?
    Of course: I said Nordic Wear, circa 1250AD.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=405
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    Can I wear my horns?
    U mean to say ...that they are not original :-O Weld it already
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Of course: I said Nordic Wear, circa 1250AD.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=405
    ahan.... So can I come nude
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    If that means "in the fur."
    If that means "in the fur."
    was it this cold back then ???? I will try leaves for private parts. Is that ok???

What are the specs !!!!!
    and nice but Kstuart
    Ok… now m happy at least we hve moved frm months to weeks… and what better then knowing form a CS rep that it will be released in the last week of April… plz plz can I have one before the stock ends…
    Quote Originally Posted by gibby
    What are the specs !!!!!
    and nice but Kstuart

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=170

Cheers, Perry
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast