1.    #1  
    When you go to the phone app and press the phone button again it bring up that little mini call log that you can call numbers from but it only shows outgoing calls. Is there any way to get that list to show incoming calls too? It would be much more useful for calling people quickly like if your calling someone back who just called you.
    several regular phones -> sidekick 2 -> treo 650 -> hopefully 700p
    When you are on the call log screen and you see where it says "outgoing" with a down arrow ?.....tap the arrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by tcens
    When you go to the phone app and press the phone button again it bring up that little mini call log that you can call numbers from but it only shows outgoing calls. Is there any way to get that list to show incoming calls too? It would be much more useful for calling people quickly like if your calling someone back who just called you.
    from your today screen hit menu then call log. scroll down to see outgoing and incoming calls.
    I think the OP wanted to see those incoming calls listed in the redial list. I seem to recall that was possible with my 600, but perhaps it was a 3rd party app that allowed it. I would find that useful too.