Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Agree. After so many years with Palm handhelds I needed to get a Treo 650. Never had a 600 because a lack of Bluetooth. The 650 is the first smartphone that does exactly what *I* need and therefore (and that's the problem) don't see any replacement out there. Had many WM and Symbian phones in my hand, it doesn't compare. Even the compatibility with the Windows World (Outlook, Office) is not better on my Palm (KeySuite, Docs2Go) than on any WM(even 5) device.

If that Treos were only a little more stable. I always thought that POS is rocksteady whatever comes. The Treo has proofed it is not. My girlfriend is using a Tungsten E2 which has NEVER crashed so far. My Treo (although heavily used) crashes from every 2-3 days to several times a day.

So Palm, take a look at Cebit, there are so many new neat device, unfortunately none with POS. Were is Cobalt? Or whatever. Give us a moderinsed up-to-date 3G-speed new POS handheld! That is all we are asking for. And please, most important, make them STABLE again. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    I know I'm extending myself beyond my 'noob' status by asking a question, but is Magic Button at all similar to the POS app that lets you control Pocket Tunes with your 2-in-1 headset?
    It's a true "close all applications" software. Like it's been said before, you press OK and the app is really still running, it was just minimized into the background. You then have to go under settings and close manually. One real pain of WM. With MB, when you press the X(it replaces the OK), it closes the programs for real.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    It's a true "close all applications" software. Like it's been said before, you press OK and the app is really still running, it was just minimized into the background. You then have to go under settings and close manually. One real pain of WM. With MB, when you press the X(it replaces the OK), it closes the programs for real.
    Ah, I see. I'll keep that in mind when(if?) I pick up a WM smartphone...which I get closer and closer to doing every day, which is why I've been asking so many WM questions lately. I'm glad that doesn't bother you like it seems to bother some other people(*coughMunkcough*).
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    Ah, I see. I'll keep that in mind when(if?) I pick up a WM smartphone...which I get closer and closer to doing every day, which is why I've been asking so many WM questions lately. I'm glad that doesn't bother you like it seems to bother some other people(*coughMunkcough*).
    WTF are you talking about?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Munk is short for Monkey. In other words, IT WOULD BE YOU.

Even though your avatar is not a money, methinks. . .

NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller
    Munk is short for Monkey. In other words, IT WOULD BE YOU.

Even though your avatar is not a money, methinks. . .

I know it's me. That's what I asked WTF? He said people have a problem when you ask about WM devices, and then pointed to me? Where the hell does that come from?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I know it's me. That's what I asked WTF? He said people have a problem when you ask about WM devices, and then pointed to me? Where the hell does that come from?
    Why do you care? Your Treo is running fine!!!!!

I can't believe you took me seriously. . .

NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    You know, if they make a WM phone with exactly the spec of the 650, I probably would have switched by now. By exactly, I mean SD card and 320X320 or higher resolution. It's not my fault that WM doesn't support 320X320. Actually I can't think of a QVGA+SD slot+keyboard phone right now.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12