Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    The Munk loves my 'lovely man lumps'...
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    When has the US market EVER been the 'be all end all'? Regardless though, the US IS the dominant market. If your product succeeds in the US, it succeeds on a wordwide scale. That's why there's no single smartphone anywhere in the world that's outsold the Treo or Blackberry.
    We used to be first in almost everything, now....
    The US is A dominant market, not necessarily THE dominant market.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    The Munk loves my 'lovely man lumps'...
    I prefer my (pri)mates smoooooth. We'll need to wax you. BTW, did I ever tell the story of this girl I was with, way back when...there we were, nice and intimate like, when I saw it. A friggin hair sprouting from her breast.

Only because I was still in my teens, did I not deflate at that instant.

Talk about buzz kill though
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Munk - I know a good shrink if you're interested.

ShannonElements - kitty to fox to skunk; you need some serious therapy

Or is this just the result of a milk diet?
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    I thought Palm had >35% market share for PDA's in the USA. Dont they claim 78% retail? Sounds like some funky maths going on there.

Surur
    the confusion comes from IDC and Gartner having different definitions of what is a smartphone, handheld and PDA. For example the Treo is not in the same category as the BB so when BB and Palm are compared, Palm's 2 million Treo sales are not inluded in the 4.23 mill for BB to 2.72 for palm comparison. Add the two togtehr, as Palm does, and the numbers make sense....all the numbers and explanations are in the "Palm in Trouble" thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567