Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Well, Apple Ipod has not last their market share despite fierce competition, so the number of competitors does not inevitably mean you lose market share or even ship less devices. Palm messed up in some way.

Surur
    You have no idea what you're talking about, do you? You weren't talking about the number of competitors. You were talking about WM vs. POS. Phones that use WM are OBVIOUSLY going to be putting up bigger total numbers, because there are way more phones that use it, but there's no 1 single WM phone that's outsold the Treo. Worldwide or otherwise. And don't even get me started on the iPod comparison. People complain that the Treo's been outdone as far as features(wi-fi mainly) and price are concerned by it's competitors, but you could easily say the same thing about the iPod. It's competitors have more features(such as FM radio and voice recording), more options, and lower prices. Yet, it still dominates the market because of it's rep, ease of use, and form factor - among other reasons. Hmmmm, does that remind you of the Treo at all?
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Threads like this really make me laugh.

Just agree to disagree and be done with it.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    Threads like this really make me laugh.

Just agree to disagree and be done with it.
    Haha

Yeah, but debate is fun too
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    Haha

Yeah, but debate is fun too
    No!!!
    - Albert Einstein
    they never were ready.
    I love how you can be in a debate with someone, and when you make a valid point they just don't respond at all
    I've given up trying to debate you. Its a waste of both of our time.

Surur
    Right. Because there's no possible way you could be wrong. Oh well, at least the pic was funny
    I thought I was wrong once, but i was mistaken.
    - Albert Einstein
    That's because you're a jackass!
    And that was your one mistake in life?.....
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123