Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I think his source is *cough-full of **it- *cough probably mistaken.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    My first post ever from my 2.5 year old treo 600, but I just checked into my hotel and after reading the OP, I can't believe no ones mentioned that the source can be entirely correct and that new Palms this year might have the same accessory form factor as either the 650 and 700w. Therefore 'accessory manufacturors' wouldn't have any advance notice of upcoming releases

Where's Miss Cleo when ya need 'er?
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    OK, maybe no new accessories, but there WILL be a Palm Treo in this year probably before July.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    D-Man !! You make me cringe everytime you say either of the "J" words. Please give me a warning before you are going to do that!!

Something like TV does before showing a movie with adult themes:

"Warning: the following post may be unsuitable for children, the weak of heart and those in Pink Padded Rooms."

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 03/10/2006 at 06:30 AM.
    If somebody dare uses the "A" word next am going to scream.............
    I think the Sprint Stores must now be getting some sort info on the upcoming release, as we are seeing more and more "I just talked to. . . . . . . . . . .at Sprint. . . . " posts, but due to employee NDAs, no one is going to come right out and say it.

The noise level is getting higher, which is a good thing -- but as the more time that passes -- my mind, as well as my heart now, is grudgingly giving into Shadowmite's speculation on a May release, which he based on where Sprint was on the testing path at the time he made the speculation.

Cheers, Perry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    I think the Sprint Stores must now be getting some sort info on the upcoming release, as we are seeing more and more "I just talked to. . . . . . . . . . .at Sprint. . . . " posts, but due to employee NDAs, no one is going to come right out and say it.

The noise level is getting higher, which is a good thing -- but as the more time that passes -- my mind, as well as my heart now, is grudgingly giving into Shadowmite's speculation on a May release, which he based on where Sprint was on the testing path at the time he made the speculation.

Cheers, Perry.
    Yep...I asked yesterday in the McLean, VA area store. I was told around May. I am not holding my breath, but, you never know.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonman
    I think his source is *cough-full of **it- *cough probably mistaken.
    Sounds like you choking on an NDA Dragonman
    Hi Merlyn 3D! How are you doing?

Go gently on the lad. After dealing with 10 differrent CSR's at Sprint last week who had opposing info on the same topic -- I can believe anyone has heard almost anything about the 700P. From suppliers, Palm and/or Sprint.

This was just nuts in November. . . . . .now we might just hear that Elvis is in the building and will be delivering the first 700P to t2gungho. Are you still with us T?

Cheers, Perry.
    IM HERE. I haven't given up on Palm. But it's kind of like playing spades...Palm better come high or it would be better not to come at all!
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

700w could been a failure for 2 reasons... microsoft and Verizon ridiculously high data plan. I believe there is a bigger treo lovers on a sprint network. Now PALM give us the treo 700PPPPP

Roman
    Who else likes Lady Treo's new avatar picture?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fender Doc
    Im looking for it now.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Thanks!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    His prediction of 2007 matches the published reports that the POS is not capable of working with the new requirements of the carriers, this is supposed to be the reason for Access making the changes to Alps which is essentially Linux with a Palm front end and an emulator. One of the major brokerage houses just lowered rating on Palm stock based on sell through and stock valuation (Palm stock is up 32% YTD).

J word may be January...ouch...
    Nope. Sprint stores are getting May/June release data on a 700P followed by a 700W release later. It will be.

And this it not just cheerleading on my part.

Cheers, Perry.
    If Palm was telling the truth about no Palm OS Treos until mid-2006, I think June or July is probably the "J" word. Still too long of a wait.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fender Doc
    It's a nice pic...she kinda looks like she's about to perform for 'The Rockettes' though...hahahaha

LT, are you a Rockette?
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Nope. Sprint stores are getting May/June release data on a 700P followed by a 700W release later. It will be.

And this it not just cheerleading on my part.

Cheers, Perry.
    ra-ra, sis-boom-ba!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast