Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    Could you POSSIBLY post just once, without using "lmao", "OMG", or any of the other "forum-slang"?

Seriously. It's three extra words. And short ones. How much time are you really saving?
    He flunked Coast Guard basic, what do you expect.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    I am currently sitting in front of my pc at work, and the posts i am reading are making me grin and at times laugh out loud. At times my coworkers appear to wonder what I am laughing about.
    I think they are wondering when you are gonna be fired for trolling on the company dime .... well unless you work for RIM
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    There might not be as many conflicts with the 650 settings being brought forward to the 700P as there was from the 600 to the 650, but just in case:

(Just change the numbers in the linked scenario below, 600==>650, 650==>700P)

(An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.)

http://treo.discuss.treocentral.com/...ad.php?t=99450

Oh Ya -- the flashing golden bell thingie -- it is an alert to inform you of a new message or e-mail. Tap it.

There, we got all that out of the way.

Cheers, Perry

Can we start over?
    Perry:

Since I am waiting for "Hollywood - The Paris Hilton Model" (looks real nice but doesn't function well), I have this extra "original" 700p stylus that you can have....only used 3 or 4 times to pick wax balls outta my ear.

Next week I will tell you what the best BT headset for the 700p is and the week after that we can discuss how to add ringtones.....for the 700p I mean.
  5.    #45  
    Got the best. Palm Treo Headset. Same charger as the 650. Travel light!
    Go away for two days and miss a double banning. And Insertion isn't one of them, how precious........................
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!
    I hope the 650 accessories will also go with the 700p. They gave the 700w owners that courtesy. Of course, that could be because there isn't a whole lot of physical difference between the 2. Maybe we can get a new innovative design for the P? Or is this wishful thinking?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  8. Q
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    Maybe we can get a new innovative design for the P? Or is this wishful thinking?
    The only indication of an innovative design so far for any of the models this year are the rumors about Hollywood.
    Perry something I don't understand about you instructions is after doing backupold folder and hard reset if you hot sync and you have it set to " handheld overwrites desktop" wouldn't the transfer of contacts, etc not transfer?
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtUglyJeff
    Go away for two days and miss a double banning. And Insertion isn't one of them, how precious........................
    Why would I get banned?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  11.    #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    Perry something I don't understand about you instructions is after doing backupold folder and hard reset if you hot sync and you have it set to " handheld overwrites desktop" wouldn't the transfer of contacts, etc not transfer?
    Hey Vike! If that is in my instructions. . . . we need to remove it ASAP. That would wipe out the PIM desktop databases. My instructions assume that all hotsync conduits are set to "synchronize."

Can you point me to where I have said that? Or is it I need to make it clear where the conduits should be set before the process is started?

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Shannon, seems to post a lot of messages in two post. Guess that is one way to boost post count.
    Cardio, if it weren't for you signature, I'd call you a big dork(being that I'm in the military and all)
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Why would I get banned?
    I dunno. Do you typically tend to throw banana peels at people, and then hysterically laugh about it afterwards?
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    I...shot...my...coworkers....laughing

Furthermore, I...astonished...nature...and...am reading.
    What? I just hit the quote button!
  15.    #55  
    Well, he/she/Blaze/Slinky is gone for a week. I'm sorry they took DrDoom with them, but I was getting pretty close to the edge, as well. Best to let the Mods take care of the Trolls and use the ignore function.

Anyway -- See what you have wrought Palm? Just give us our 700P!! (So we can start a new sub-forum and all the associated "How do you go to what the flashing snowflake thingie is flashing about without using the stylus?" threads.)

I truly did not know how to do that until the posts 1 or 2 days ago. Being an old PDA guy -- I guess I was okay with pulling out the stylus and never thought to figure out a different way!

Cheers, Perry.
    Well, he/she/Blaze/Slinky is gone for a week. I'm sorry they took DrDoom with them, but I was getting pretty close to the edge, as well. Best to let the Mods take care of the Trolls and use the ignore function.

Anyway -- See what you have wrought Palm? Just give us our 700P!! (So we can start a new sub-forum and all the associated "How do you go to what the flashing snowflake thingie is flashing about without using the stylus?" threads.)

I truly did not know how to do that until the posts 1 or 2 days ago. Being an old PDA guy -- I guess I was okay with pulling out the stylus and never thought to figure out a different way!

Cheers, Perry.
    I didn't know how to do that either. I bet a lot of people still don't, actually. We gotta spread the word! That little flashing asterik can be damn hard to hit with the stylus when you're walking down the street, let me tell you.
  17.    #57  
    For those of you that missed it. . . . . Post #7. . . . . .

+http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...23&postcount=7

Cheers, Perry.
    Perry, (and all else here),

Through my Munkee Mind Tricks, I have been able to channel the Good Dr.
    Mind Meld transmission from DrDoom

"Morning all. I just wanted to say sorry for thread jacking, and yeah, I got a little carried away, but that's alright. Ridding you all of blaze was well worth the sacrifice. See you all in a week. Oh! And enjoy the THOUGHT provoking conversation while you-know-who's gone (and me for that matter;-))
    That is all.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    See you soon Dr. Doom

Blaze, even if I don't see you soon I'm sure you'll reincarnate yourself as someone else...
  20.    #60  
    EXCELLENT !!

Looking forward to seeing you back DrDoom!!

Munk has now added being a "medium" to his skill set. I continue to be amazed.

Okay, while you still have that Crystal Ball up and running . . . . . . . when is the 700P for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast