Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Not complaining about the double post, just an observation
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    I haven't been gone THAT long! I call foul! None of that is new! And NONE of it points to an actual date or anything. I thought we had something "new". RIP OFF!!!
    Yeah Perry, whats wrong with you? Don't you know, your supposed to fooll Doom into believing we have 700p's, and this is a real how to post. (he was a Marine after all, how hard can that be?)
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Yeah Perry, whats wrong with you? Don't you know, your supposed to fooll Doom into believing we have 700p's, and this is a real how to post. (he was a Marine after all, how hard can that be?)
    Gotta have pictures with stick figures for the Marine. I saw a field guide that told marines not to sleep in the road during breaks because they may get run over by a big truck, complete with stick figures. Laughed my @ss off, it was from the 40's or 50's but probably holds true still today.

Just kidding, I have great respect for the Marines. (but the field guide was funny)
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden

The Vegas spread on the arrival of the 700P is from 3/15 to 6/28.

Cheers, Perry
    That's the same answer I got, between March and June, when I called Sprint and asked them......

WHEN CAN I HAVE THE FREAKIN' PHONE........

Chuck
    Somebody needs to point me to a thread that gives relatively reliable info regarding the immenent "launch" of this device, because I've skimmed, and all I see is a few vague ones, and the bull**** one Slinky started...
    lmao, and of course he gets pointed to the "news article" which points BACK HERE as the source. LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    That was AWESOME!!! The way you correctly used parentheses! Man, Insertion using spelling and grammar correctly (he was in the Army after all, it's got to be hard for him) . I HAVE been gone a long time. Wonders never cease.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Gotta have pictures with stick figures for the Marine. I saw a field guide that told marines not to sleep in the road during breaks because they may get run over by a big truck, complete with stick figures. Laughed my @ss off, it was from the 40's or 50's but probably holds true still today.

Just kidding, I have great respect for the Marines. (but the field guide was funny)
    I don't see the problem. Those field guides saved many a Marine back in the day, and at least ours had stick figures AND words. The Army doesn't bother with the second half of that equation. Saves money.
    It'll be fun.
  8.    #28  
    Didn't I send you two to 5 minute timeout chairs a month or two ago?
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Didn't I send you two to 5 minute timeout chairs a month or two ago?

Back off or I'll seal that "pink room" FOREVER!!!!
    It'll be fun.
  10.    #30  
    My fate is sealed . . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    lmao, and of course he gets pointed to the "news article" which points BACK HERE as the source. LOL.

Gone a few months and look, an army of Trolls at the door. No one has sent me a link to anything you no good vagabond. Go back to wherever it is you came from, and don't try to use my posts as fodder for your beligerent attempts to stir up trouble. My friends here may have been tolerating your generic posts designed to stir things up, but I won't. I give you this one opportunity to repent because I realize you haven't dealt with me before, and therefore might not understand how things work. However, my hospitality only goes so far.

DO NOT USE MY POSTS AS ANY PART OF YOUR TROLLING!

Clear? Nobody pointed me to any article or thread period, let alone a redundant one, even though that was exactly what I asked for.

I don't know what everybody else was allowing the last month or so, but you're dealing with DOOM now, and I won't put up with it.

It'll be fun.
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    We have missed you Doom! It pays to call in the Marines
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
    Gone a few months and look, an army of Trolls at the door. No one has sent me a link to anything you no good vagabond. Go back to wherever it is you came from, and don't try to use my posts as fodder for your beligerent attempts to stir up trouble. My friends here may have been tolerating your generic posts designed to stir things up, but I won't. I give you this one opportunity to repent because I realize you haven't dealt with me before, and therefore might not understand how things work. However, my hospitality only goes so far.

DO NOT USE MY POSTS AS ANY PART OF YOUR TROLLING!

Clear? Nobody pointed me to any article or thread period, let alone a redundant one, even though that was exactly what I asked for.

I don't know what everybody else was allowing the last month or so, but you're dealing with DOOM now, and I won't put up with it.

OMG, What have I stumbled on to here, lol man this is hillarious
    baka
    HP95LX--->Palm m130--->Palm Zire71--->Treo 700P --->Palm Pré
    Could you POSSIBLY post just once, without using "lmao", "OMG", or any of the other "forum-slang"?

Seriously. It's three extra words. And short ones. How much time are you really saving?
    It'll be fun.
  16.    #36  
    Not worth it Doom, he/she/Slinky just wants to Troll and continues to do so.
    Could you POSSIBLY post just once, without using "lmao", "OMG", or any of the other "forum-slang"?

Seriously. It's three extra words. And short ones. How much time are you really saving?
    Ok, I will give it a shot...

Dear messageboard,

I am currently sitting in front of my pc at work, and the posts i am reading are making me grin and at times laugh out loud. At times my coworkers appear to wonder what I am laughing about.

Furthermore, I am astonished and entertained about the comical nature of many passionate sentiments and opinions i am reading.
  18.    #38  
    Why do you purposely misquote?
    huh? i just hit the quote button
  20.    #40  
    Troll on Slinky. Deny that you are.
    You have purposely snipped and misqouted me and now are putting on the innocent act.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast