Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 114
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    Was that Slinky who was in the store ?



    1280x1024 max resolution ?
    They are talking about the camera
    1280 * 1024 resolution = 1.3 megapixels

    It's all rumors anyway.
  2. #22  
    I am a little bit sick of the waiting. There is no reason why Palm can't release it in March/April. They screwed up the 700w release, missed the holiday window and now the 700p has to suffer because of the 3+ months exclusive window for the 700w. Not to mention they make the 700 even uglier than the 650.

    Now that it looks like Apple will never make a PDA phone. I will seriously jump ship if a better phone come alone before the 700p release. If there is a QVGA/SD slot/WM5 phone come out of no where, I might consider it. The only condition is it need to have a physically larger screen and *better looking* than the 700p.

    I voted May 15 on the guessing thread but I still want it sooner, dammt!
    Last edited by whatever7; 03/07/2006 at 05:04 PM.
  3. #23  
    With Balzer being so crppy, It would make more sense for Sprint to release a 700W... and in May/June, the 6 month exclusive time frame will have expired.
    .
    .
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
  4. #24  
    It's going to be a long 2 months......
  5. #25  
    I don't mind waiting too much. Besides, all this rampant speculation is kinda fun

    I'm still satisfied with my 650
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
  6. #26  
    Mmmmmm...Sung Hi Lee
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Mmmmmm...Sung Hi Lee
    Does the body good
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by naivete
    But April isn't here, yet. Save that for April 1st.
    Nope this released on April 1st

    http://discuss.treocentral.com/showt...2&page=2&pp=33
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by morningstar1844
    Why not the 15th of April. "Then we can cry and smile on the same day"
    lol, now this is a better idea lets just invent some dates and specs and wait for them to be reported in the media, I say its going to come out march 1st and run mac osx
  10. Q
    Q is offline
    Q's Avatar
    Posts
    686 Posts
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    If I see it reported on Yahoo, then I'll believe it!



    Oh wait...
    I think it was Yogi Berra who put it best: "I'll b'lieve it when I b'lieve it!"
  11. #31  
    OKAY. Let's get one thing straight -- the Palm/Linux/Alp Treo will not be out until December 2008. Get used to it now. Then maybe the next Silly Season won't seem this LOOOOONNNNGGGGG !!
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    OKAY. Let's get one thing straight -- the Palm/Linux/Alp Treo will not be out until December 2008. Get used to it now. Then maybe the next Silly Season won't seem this LOOOOONNNNGGGGG !!

    Perry my friend, are you suggesting that t, hat we wait for two years to get our next Palm? Currently I do not buy it; of course they could give us the "Hollywood" P next summer and we will probably buy it
  13. #33  
    Is it May yet?
  14. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by morningstar1844
    Perry my friend, are you suggesting that t, hat we wait for two years to get our next Palm? Currently I do not buy it; of course they could give us the "Hollywood" P next summer and we will probably buy it



    Given that this Silly Season is driving us nuts -- I wanted to set up the "Under Promise, Over Deliver" scenario for Palm on the next "PalmOS" Treo arrival. If we are all convinced that it will be December 2008, we will be pleasantly surprised if it arrives in the Spring of 2008.

    Just managing expectations for the benefit of the TC Community's sanity.



    Cheers, Perry
    Last edited by gtwo; 03/08/2006 at 09:49 AM.
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by morningstar1844
    Why not the 15th of April. "Then we can cry and smile on the same day"
    I would be all smiles if it were released on this day. It's my birthday!!!
  16. #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by morningstar1844
    I need a phone to fill my empty case. Just received my "Vaja case for the 700 series but it remains empty"

    The fit is too tight for the 650,

    Actually they made one small enhancement on the new case; they have put a small clear plastic shield for the Led light on the phone instead of hole in the case. They have good quality on their cases.

    If Palm doesn't release the 700P in the 2nd Quarter, they are going to have a few finanicial problems. I'snt it true that they have saturated the Sprint Market with the Treo 650, and us diehards are waiting to buy the advanced unit. Hopefully we can have the unit on April 15th; if not for me then for Perry's daughter!!!!!!!!!!
  17. naivete's Avatar
    Posts
    636 Posts
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden


    Given that this Silly Season is driving us nuts -- I wanted to set up the "Under Promise, Over Deliver" scenario for Palm on the next "PalmOS" Treo arrival. If we are all convinced that it will be December 2008, we will be pleasantly surprised if it arrives in the Spring of 2008.

    Just managing expectations for the benefit of the TC Community's sanity.



    Cheers, Perry
    In 20 years, we should see the antenna gone.
  18. cardio's Avatar
    Posts
    779 Posts
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by naivete
    In 20 years, we should see the antenna gone.
    What antenna do you speak of? Are you thinking of the pocket retrieval device that Palm put on top of the Treo, that's no antenna silly.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
  19. naivete's Avatar
    Posts
    636 Posts
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    What antenna do you speak of? Are you thinking of the pocket retrieval device that Palm put on top of the Treo, that's no antenna silly.
    Ah, so that's why they didn't attach a string. The antenna is built so I can retrieve the phone with my huge mittens.
  20. naivete's Avatar
    Posts
    636 Posts
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    Don't get fooled by the drunk. Wait until April 1st.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions