1.    #1  
    I have installed notepad and voice memo from a lifedrive using the files posted on these forumns. Question is, what version of palm desktop do i need to be able to sync notepad and voicememo? does it make a difference using a different version of palm desktop with a treo?
    Quote Originally Posted by biscuit141
    I have installed notepad and voice memo from a lifedrive using the files posted on these forumns. Question is, what version of palm desktop do i need to be able to sync notepad and voicememo? does it make a difference using a different version of palm desktop with a treo?
    Do you have that version of Palm Desktop? What you need to do, is install a LifeDrive or Zire version of Palm Desktop, delete, and then install the 650 desktop to get the conduits.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    I have the Treo desktop. How would installing the LifeDrive or Zire version and then deleting it help me?
    The 650 doesn't have NotePad or Voice Memo, therefore the 650 Desktop doesn't have the conduits.

As I said above, you'll need to install a different version of Palm Desktop (one that supports those two programs) in order to install the conduits onto your PC, and then re-install the 650 Desktop.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  5.    #5  
    I just install the 650 desktop on top of the other desktop that has the conduits?Won't that replace them?
    Nope. Prior conduits are not erased -- just the new required ones are put into place. This is so you can have older and newer Palm PDAs exist on the same PC. I have been over-installing Palm Desktops since 1996.

Cheers, Perry.