Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    is it just me, or does anyone else have a fear of swallowing the treo stylus? everytime I use the stylus I feel like swallowing it.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Just you
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Seems like it wouldnt go down to smooth. the battery looks more attractive from a snacking stance
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    It is a common problem.

Fortunately, most of us use our Treo's on the toilet, so recovery isn't a big issue.
    Last edited by santa; 03/06/2006 at 04:59 PM.
    Less than 400 posts to get my own little treo icon!
    I think its time for someone to feed you . I guess you chewed a lot of pencils in school....
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Try putting tabasco sauce on it.
    So you're saying you have some kind of oral fixation? Have you spoke to a therapist about this? Or maybe just gone out and gotten some action?
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by protonpump
    is it just me, or does anyone else have a fear of swallowing the treo stylus? everytime I use the stylus I feel like swallowing it.
    How can you have a fear of swallowing the stylus, if you feel like swallowing it everytime you see it?

Don't be an oxymoron!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  9.    #9  
    allow me to clarify. its not that i want to swallow the stylus per say. its just that it seems like a snack when i use it and i keeping thinking its gonna get thrown in my mouth like a potato chip or something.
    Last edited by protonpump; 03/07/2006 at 08:50 AM.
    allow me to claify. its not that i want to swallow the stylus per say. its just that it seems like a snack when i use it and i keeping thinking its gonna get thrown in my mouth like a potato chip or something.
    Ok, now on top of the oral fixation, you have a snacking problem....which is probably why you can't just go out and get some action. So.....therapy it is.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    I sense some deep dark suppressed memories trying to come out...

"Have you ever seen a grown man naked?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I sense some deep dark suppressed memories trying to come out...

"Have you ever seen a grown man naked?"
    And the more important question...

Do you want to?
    C'mog guys.. What do you expect from a kitty-cat? Of course he/she wants to chew up the Treo.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  14.    #14  
    meeeoooowwww. yikes !
    Something tells me we're only seeing the tip of the iceberg here...

Tell me Proton, are you a serial killer? Because if so, that's awesome!

Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    I have a fear of swallowing my own throat. Is that weirder that Proton's fear, or less weird?
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Global Posts
    591 Global Posts
    making the stylus so appetising was a well-thought out Palm sales-boosting plan...

..they've forced me to master the art of regurgitation
    Last edited by TRgEOff; 03/07/2006 at 08:15 AM.
  18.    #18  
    allow me to clarify. its not that i want to swallow the stylus per say. its just that it seems like a snack when i use it and i keeping thinking its gonna get thrown in my mouth like a potato chip or something.

ok. i lied. its not a potato chip. its a stylus. and im still afraid its going to wind up in my mouth like a potato chip, or a peanut, or maybe a cheese fry. i just hope the surgeon that removes it can use it on his treo to reserve me a private hospital room. i dont want to swallow my hospital roomate's treo stylus.
    And I thought all it was good for is reaching that itch in your ear that your pinkie finger just won't reach.
    ok. i lied. its not a potato chip. its a stylus. and im still afraid its going to wind up in my mouth like a potato chip, or a peanut, or maybe a cheese fry. i just hope the surgeon that removes it can use it on his treo to reserve me a private hospital room. i dont want to swallow my hospital roomate's treo stylus.
    I think it's a safe bet to call you a swallower, and not a spitter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast