Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    I thought i was the only one who used their stylus to scratch inside his ears
    Quote Originally Posted by protonpump
    everytime I use the stylus I feel like swallowing it.
    My Treo fetish is sucking the antenna... - mvk
    stylist=best ear scratcher ever
    Not Unles It Is Made Of Solid Chocolate, Take Care, Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Quote Originally Posted by wymo78
    Does your Stylist use the stylus, or something else?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I think it's a safe bet to call you a swallower, and not a spitter.
    LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by wymo78
    Wow, I think I wanna meet your stylist!
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Shannon, that just might be the sexiest avatar ever...
    Global Posts
    591 Global Posts
    I just realised how often I use my 600 stylus as a toothpick. How does the design of the 650 tip compare? and might this be the reason to upgrade?
    geoff

Treo 650 1.20 LAP.
  10.    #30  
    well. the top of the 700 stylus is angled and has edge on it. deffinately a better toothpick. another reason to upgrade. ive gotten over my fear of mistaking the stylus for a snack and throwing it in my mouth. i still think about it but it dosnt worry me. with the money i saved on therapy i used it to early terminate my other account and keep the treo account. yeah !
    Have you thought of the possibility of "inhaling" it? Maybe snort it into your lungs?
    Have you thought of the possibility of "inhaling" it? Maybe snort it into your lungs?
    The real "Hollywood" Treo....razor blade disguised as SD card....hollow stylus, scratch resistant screen / mirror......
    Oh no! now they would make you take your stylus apart, pull out your SD before you board an airplane!
  14.    #34  
    a surgically created SD slot in the cranium drivers downloaded via IR through iris compatable with treo 700. if neural pathways crash take an ambien and reboot by morning. stylus can be used to poke youself to see if this is all real.
    um.....ok.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12