Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1.    #1  
    Smartphone user input requested.


    Lots of good questions ....you want WiFi, you want voice control, you want all the crap peeps have been whining about on TC for months.

    Link can be found here (won't cut and paste)

    http://palmaddict.typepad.com/palmaddicts/

    scroll about half way down
  2. #2  
    To late. Thanks for nothing PalmSource.
  3. naivete's Avatar
    Posts
    636 Posts
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    #3  
    I did the survey. There were about 18 questions asking about your usage habits. I wonder if they have done this before they worked on Cobalt. If they haven't, perhaps something good would come out from this.

    archie, how is the P990?
  4. #4  
    They didn't ask anything about video streaming. It would be pretty high on my priority.
  5. naivete's Avatar
    Posts
    636 Posts
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    #5  
    I thought I saw it mentioned as a choice in one of the questions, but I could be seeing things.
  6. #6  
    Thanks for posting the word about the survey. Direct link is here:

    http://www.elabs1.com/c.html?rtr=on&...8zda,502k,kvye
  7. jorang's Avatar
    Posts
    318 Posts
    Global Posts
    377 Global Posts
    #7  
    Ilm not able to open the survey in Xiino... Propably need Java or something..... :-(
    JoranG
    Treo650 Unlocked GSM (Cust ROM 1.71/1.20 ENA w/ FAT32.prc) - TomTom Navigator v5 (Western Europe Maps)
  8. json's Avatar
    Posts
    153 Posts
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    #8  
    Isn't it kinda late to do a survey. or would this pertain to future hanhelds that their gonna srew up next year.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by ninodelsol
    Thanks for posting the word about the survey. Direct link is here:

    http://www.elabs1.com/c.html?rtr=on&...8zda,502k,kvye

    I put the direct link in and it wouldn't work from the post so went back and edited it.....yours seems to work tho....odd.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by json
    Isn't it kinda late to do a survey. or would this pertain to future hanhelds that their gonna srew up next year.
    This is for ALP. The next "PalmSource" OS is Linux based and the SDL is being sent to developers by year's end. You won't see devices with it till late 2007 / early 2008.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by naivete
    I thought I saw it mentioned as a choice in one of the questions, but I could be seeing things.
    Well if you are, I am seeing them too.
  12. naivete's Avatar
    Posts
    636 Posts
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    Well if you are, I am seeing them too.
    I hit my head (pretty hard!) against the door prior to doing the survey, so I had some doubts.
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by jorang
    Ilm not able to open the survey in Xiino... Propably need Java or something..... :-(
    Ironic, isn't it? You'd think PalmSource would have recognized that Xiino is preferred by many users.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.

Posting Permissions