1.    #1  
    Hi,

I currently have a Treo 650, with unlimted data with Sprint.
    I am interested in PDAnet and wondered if anyone is currently using it and how is it performing?

i have read the reviews, just want some live input

thx in advance
    John Vaseey
    PDANet is great in a fix. Easy to install/use. But it is frustratingly slow, so I would only use it if there's no other internet link available.
    Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    one of the best pieces of SW there is. check out the thread at pdaphonehome.com on pdanet. works great, easy to use. i connect at 192kbps while in the car! (used when i am a passenger, not driver;-)
    I use it with a 600, it is slow, but it lets me connect when nothing else ia available.
    Works as advertised. Simple, no issues.
    Palm Vx => M505 => M515 => T =>T3 =>T5 =>Treo 650 => Treo 700P (Verizon)
    PDAnet is great software and I use it when I need to access the web without access to other connections.
    Jimbo
    When nothing else is available, PDANet is awesome. I think the $34 are worth just to have as a backup.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    It's one of my favorite apps. I use it whenever my high-speed connection is not available.
    It is awesome. Used it for two years on my Treo 600 and now I use it with my 700w. The EVDO network from Verizon gives me plenty of download speed. Well worth $34.
    "Those left standing will make millions writing books on the way it should have been"