1.    #1  
    Hi all,

The Treo 600 had a downward pointing LED that was really cool.
    The Treo 650 has lost this elegant "feature."

The colour changes for different states were also more evident
    ont he Treo 600.

Any clue why this was done, other than plain arbitraryness?

- mvk
    Game over!
    The shape serves no functional purpose, in the 650 it was reshaped to be somewhat ellitical in shape consistent with other geometrical feature changes like the antenna and the case.

Forgive me for asking, I thought you are a T650 user from the start? How do you know about the LED features of the T600?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    Forgive me for asking, I thought you are a T650 user from the start? How do you know about the LED features of the T600?
    My dad has a Treo 600. That was his first mobile phone and I had to explain a few things to him about using it.
    Game over!
    So, you are not a lone Treo user in the Nokia World of India! As far as the LED, I do like the way how the 600 LED wraps around the corner edge of the phone. It is not also not as bright and directy to your face as the 650.

I am still confuse which color state changes you are referring to. I use both my Treo 600 and 650 (not at the same time) and I don't seem to see the difference in color changes. What am I mssing?
  5.    #5  
    So, you are not a lone Treo user in the Nokia World of India!
    Hell, obviously no... there is an official palm retailer/ reseller/ whatever right here in our city, I think.

I am still confuse which color state changes you are referring to. I use both my Treo 600 and 650 (not at the same time) and I don't seem to see the difference in color changes. What am I mssing?
    It is quiet a while since I laid eyes on the 600, but If I remember correctly, I could easly discern three colours; red, orange (charging?), green for different states. Contrast to that, the 650 LED appears to have only two colours. Yeah, and in your face at that!

- mvk
    Game over!