Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    Hey guys/gals

I need to do a survey for my MBA Marketing class for our [phony next gen] smartphone product.

It will only take a couple of minutes!

Name of our Company: BeeMinus (A joke with the instructor concerning my grade)
    Product: Busy Bee

http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB2253MULC6DL

Don't completely blow it up with garbage data please...

Nothing will ever go anywhere except in my MBA 560 final paper and presentation!

Thanks in advance!!
    I filled this out, however question #14 doesn't make sense. What am I rating, what is the scale? Is 1 the best, 3 the worst, or vice-versa? Other than that, great survey.
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    Tahnks for the feedback
    On 14 it was supposed to be a ranking of what mattered most. Is it form more than function, or function more than form. I was goint to use the result a a weighting for a feature analysis.
    Question #8... I guess an MD counts as "Some post graduate study"

Good luck with the project. A friend of mine just finished her MBA program. I remember a strikingly similar survey.
    Avatars.... <hrumpphh> I guess, since all the cool kids are doing it.
    Going through my MBA program now...filled out the survey. Good Luck
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    only a MD would be upset they didnt have a specific spot on the list. lol

Mr. Smith ..no excuse me its Dr. Smith...yea whatever.. your pizza is ready
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    Yeah I've found several holes in the survey if I were to do it again... Oh well live and learn
    I filled out the survey... Is it only for people in the US? - mvk
    Game over!
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    Nope - Anybody can fill it out.

Getting close to 100 respondants

You want to take the survey, you want to take the survey...
    i took it....the phone looks cute but why take away the anntena????? i love my treo anntena
    Felt like I developed a lisp on question 11:

Which of the following do you plan on purchasing in the next sixth months? Check all that apply

Survey done
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Are you doing a statistically valid sample? If you do not know you can contact me for more info on conducting a proper sample. My emphasis for my minor is quantitative analysis and I could probably help you. Since you are just looking to get 100 samples, I assume you are not going for a statistically valid sample. By the way I filled out the survey.
    LOL, I really don't like the hidden slider though. So ugly.
    Very good survey i can say as an advertising major.
    Maybe i can help advertising busy bee 4000 lol
    Good luck...survey completed.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    i filled it out for ya!
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 03blueSI
    Are you doing a statistically valid sample? If you do not know you can contact me for more info on conducting a proper sample. My emphasis for my minor is quantitative analysis and I could probably help you. Since you are just looking to get 100 samples, I assume you are not going for a statistically valid sample. By the way I filled out the survey.
    Not really. Especially in terms of the general population. I have asked members of several gadget forums:
    Dailygadget
    Blackberryforums
    PDAphonehome
    Treocentral
    as well as forwarding it around to other students and co-workers. My co-workers are mostly technical.

So within a target 'smartphone market' I have some diversity (PPC forums at pdaphonehome, treo, and blackberry)

Good enough for a class project

I'm over 200 respondents and growing. I'll have to grab the data tonight (free zoomerang only keeps it alive for 10 days and I don't want to lose the data)

Thanks everyone!!
    Last edited by jimn367; 03/06/2006 at 11:15 AM.