Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    How you people stray off the beaten path. You are like herding cats!

I have already told you this: My daughter's birthday is 4/24. Palm would not make her cry. She get's my 650, i get the 700P. It's a done deal.

geesh.
    Quote Originally Posted by cesium1024
    If you guys don't stop I'l start "An Open Letter to Palm" and demand a status update of the Treo 700p.
    I'd be disappointed if you didn't include a threat of a class-action lawsuit in there as well.
    I'm back!
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    MMMMMM, barely legal tart
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    That sounds about right. I am hearing from my Sprint friend that the Treo 700 is due out by the end of this month.

I am ready for an upgrade!!!
  5.    #25  
    I enjoy reading this forum that is why I joined. But let me reassure you good people that what I stated is very true. The Best Buy in question is Columbia Maryland (410-312-4900), if you care to call them they should be able to verify my statement. It's true not all Best Buy's have ever carried the 650, but those that have are either depleting their stocks and not reordering or have none and are waiting for the new 700(w). This will be a long month for some of you I'm sure !
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    How you people stray off the beaten path. You are like herding cats!

I have already told you this: My daughter's birthday is 4/24. Palm would not make her cry. She get's my 650, i get the 700P. It's a done deal.

geesh.
    I KNOW you won't let her cry - do you want to borrow my Cingular 2125 for the wait after 4/24?
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by kazmanukusa
    I enjoy reading this forum that is why I joined. But let me reassure you good people that what I stated is very true. The Best Buy in question is Columbia Maryland (410-312-4900), if you care to call them they should be able to verify my statement. It's true not all Best Buy's have ever carried the 650, but those that have are either depleting their stocks and not reordering or have none and are waiting for the new 700(w). This will be a long month for some of you I'm sure !
    Is Columbia a Verizon territory? Knowing BB, they may be shifting to the Verizon 700w (in typical BB fashion several months AFTER you can can the phone online). I know, because my son works there, and I fill my technology addiction thanks to his discount.

In this forum the (W) letter is a curse word.
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    In this forum the (W) letter is a curse word.
    So the knights of Ni now fear "W"?
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    So the knights of Ni now fear "W"?

It would break my horns if the W was released first.
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    I KNOW you won't let her cry - do you want to borrow my Cingular 2125 for the wait after 4/24?
    There is always the powerless T3 in the bottom of my wife's purse and I still have the Sony/Ericsson Bluetooth 626 in the back of the top dresser drawer to make the Internet connection. . . .
    It would break my horns if the W was released first.

Break? No, . . . . . they will just spontaneously combust.
    I don't doubt this is what Joe Blueshirt told you.

I do doubt he has a f'ing clue about what he told you.
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    I don't doubt this is what Joe Blueshirt told you.

I do doubt he has a f'ing clue about what he told you.
    Easy Strongbreath, don't **** him off. He's likely to send the Geek Squad down to come kick yer a$$.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Easy Strongbreath, don't **** him off. He's likely to send the Geek Squad down to come kick yer a$$.

LOL, I could see them now pulling up in the Bug.
    LOL, I could see them now pulling up in the Bug.
    It would look like a clown car as 6 Star Trek looking nerds squeezed out threatening to shoot me with their "IR blasters".
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    I'd be disappointed if you didn't include a threat of a class-action lawsuit in there as well.
    And make sure they understand that you are talking on behalf of all users at TreoCentral.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    What has me excited is insertions assertion that mickeydees is now selling young tarts! I think I'll take off early from work and hit the M!
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael
    What has me excited is insertions assertion that mickeydees is now selling young tarts! I think I'll take off early from work and hit the M!
    Tasty too. Just picked up my 2nd one....
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
    Easy Boys....as a representative of the female persuasion (yes, on behalf of all such tarts), I really must object to the tone of this thread...
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast