Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    I just ordered bunk beds, we have plenty of room.

We also expanded into an octogan shape. We have 7 corners to fill in total.

(The Voice occupys the 8th -- and will not share what appears to be empty space.)

Cheers, Perry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    We also expanded into an octogan shape. We have 7 corners to fill in total.

(The Voice occupys the 8th -- and will not share what appears to be empty space.)

Cheers, Perry.
    An Octogon??? Like Ultimate Fighting? Are you guys gonna kick each others a$$es to see who gets the first one?

Sign me up for that PPV event.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    An Octogon??? Like Ultimate Fighting? Are you guys gonna kick each others a$$es to see who gets the first one?

Sign me up for that PPV event.

I'm in. . . . . if it pays for my 700P. (I will just hide behind "The Voice.")
    You win, I won't be the one to make the avatar cry. Sprint on the other hand.....
    We still have 13 days until my 3/22 for sale prediction is toast. Funny, my little voice is usually spot on. Not "The Voice" in the PPR corner (very brutish) . . the little forecasting voice in the back of my head that has kept me employed all these years. . . . . .
    Not "The Voice" in the PPR corner (very brutish) . . the little forecasting voice in the back of my head that has kept me employed all these years. . . . . .
    Are you sure that's not your wife?

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Are you sure that's not your wife?

And to which voice were you referring to, Sir?
    And to which voice were you referring to, Sir?
    Hehehe...the one telling you to get to work.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456