Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    ROTFLMAO..............That was great...... Could you hook it up as a avatar for me?
    Best I can do...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Then you will have to put a link in your signature line . . . . . for the full sound and action version . . . . . .
    Do it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Best I can do...

Thank you buddy, I will wear it proudly........
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Do it!

I need the link?
    Chuckle, Chuckle.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    Chuckle, Chuckle.

Rock on!!
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Chuckle, Chuckle.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Originally Posted by Niklaus
    I got more info on this subject today from a corperate rep:

there will be a 700p released in one month from now

there will be a 700w released one month after that...

So, we will all be happy...

Also he commented on the fact that sprint let Verizon have it first because we had issues with the 650 and wanted to watch the device before we release it...

YAY
    http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/sho...829#post910829

Say's it will be here in a month. I'm hoping it true.
    I find the Sprint dual release: 700P first followed by the 700W sometime after Verizon's 6 month exclusivity is over to be a plausible scenario.
    ok i cant resist

now we have...

master1m say's that Niklaus told him that he spoke DIRECTLY with a CORPORATE rep that the 700p, AND 700w are on the way, and its further backed up because Perry from Treo Central finds it plausible

AND on top of that, its back up with the complete link to another thread of people talking about the same thing

hehe, you cant tell me thats not funny
    Troll on Slinky, you never replied to my query as to why you purposely misquote.
    I don't get it.....Palm has publically stated that they will release 4 Treos this year. It's been echoed at various public events by Palm executives. One from Verizon we can buy, another one - a test model, from Sprint has been bought / used / and had it's ROM dumped and analyzed by numerous reputable sources.....Palm says they will be releasing additional POS and WM5 models after Verizon's exclusivity period expires.....what is so funny ?
    I was in The Sprint store today getting my LG phone fixed again. I ask the technician the usuall question "When is the Teo700 comming out?" He actually had an answer for once. Mid-May is what they are told for the Treo700P running the WM5.0 OS. At least it is an answer.

BTW... Viking I love the new look!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    I don't get it.....Palm has publically stated that they will release 4 Treos this year. It's been echoed at various public events by Palm executives. One from Verizon we can buy, another one - a test model, from Sprint has been bought / used / and had it's ROM dumped and analyzed by numerous reputable sources.....Palm says they will be releasing additional POS and WM5 models after Verizon's exclusivity period expires.....what is so funny ?
    Well, we are done with him/her/Blaze/Slinky for a week, anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by madkow
    I was in The Sprint store today getting my LG phone fixed again. I ask the technician the usuall question "When is the Teo700 comming out?" He actually had an answer for once. Mid-May is what they are told for the Treo700P running the WM5.0 OS. At least it is an answer.

BTW... Viking I love the new look!!!

The "noise" level is certainly ramping up on the 700P, were are getting closer!
    I agree. but it is getting frustrating. I don't know if I will make it. Is there room in the PPR for another(I have my own fuzzy cow slippers that moo)? DOes Viking have room for another patient?
    I just ordered bunk beds, we have plenty of room.
    Can we have ice cream with Treo shaped marshmellows, Please????
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast