1.    #1  
    I started out simple, using my own CNG ROM and removing the "Quicktour" "GetGood" and "Xpress Mail" icons. I also added Fat32 and Fast Blazer. So far so good, and it was completly straight forward. Thank you to all you put you experiences and information on these forums, you help to make this easy. I didn't add anything back in, giving me an exta 150,000kb for dbcache, I hope that was a good idea. Is there any way to remove the "welcome" app? I know its not huge, but its there

Two questions:

1. To utilize Fat32 I need to reformat my card, correct?

2. I have a problem with my power button, where sometimes I need to press it two or sometimes three times to geet my Treo to turn on, is this attributed to the ROM or do you think its in the button? It ends calls just fine, its only when turning on the screen. Its nothing major, more annoying than anything.

Thanks everyone. So excited.
    Congrats!

I am pretty sure you need welcome app after hard reset.

1- If your SD card is 2GB or less leave it at fat16, the new driver is just faster

2- I have the issue with my power button before and after custom rom, fwiw.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

3.    #3  
    I have a 1 gb SanDisk. So did installing the Fat32 driver even do me any good?
    Quote Originally Posted by biscuit141
    I have a 1 gb SanDisk. So did installing the Fat32 driver even do me any good?
    Yes the speed is increased drastically. You ca change to Fat32 it is still faster than the old driver but it is faster as fat16
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS