Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I'm curious because I do happen to carry both my Treo 650 and my Tungsten E|2 (among other things) and was wondering if anyone else did something similar. I admit, i am a huge gadget geek so these things interest me
    Jordan
    PDA History

Treo 90 > Sony Clie SJ-20 > Tungsten E > HP Ipaq 4355 > Dell Axim X30 > Tungsten T|3 > Tungsten T|5 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Tungsten T|5 > Tungsten E|2 > Tungsten T|X > Blackberry 7250 > Treo 650 (Current)

Functional Palms
    Treo 650, T|X, and T|E2

Too Many Palms!!!
    Treo 650, and a nearly 3 year old WM 2003 Toshiba e755
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    Can I ask why? I carry treo for internet, music, phone, calender, voice recorder, tasks, video, and my TE2 is for work, has all my medical books, docs2go for college, and universal remote.
    PDA History

Treo 90 > Sony Clie SJ-20 > Tungsten E > HP Ipaq 4355 > Dell Axim X30 > Tungsten T|3 > Tungsten T|5 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Tungsten T|5 > Tungsten E|2 > Tungsten T|X > Blackberry 7250 > Treo 650 (Current)

Functional Palms
    Treo 650, T|X, and T|E2

Too Many Palms!!!
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I carry 2 phones. I have the Treo and I use it so much for data, email/web/chat that it was impossible for anyone to call me. So I have my 650 and a samsung a950. It works well for me. I think the Treo is a complete PDA.
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan_Sheppard
    Can I ask why? I carry treo for internet, music, phone, calender, voice recorder, tasks, video, and my TE2 is for work, has all my medical books, docs2go for college, and universal remote.
    The Treo is pretty much the workhorse. But at work, I need to inventory, and this is where the Toshiba comes into play. I've had an Excel spreadsheet that I've used for years (I've had CE/PPC/WM devices since my Nino 312) to do this. I prefer the Toshibas 4" display so I continue to use it.

It also has other interesting features, VGA out, as well as USB hosting so I can connect it to a HD, or my Garmin handhelds, and use GPS nav. with Mapopolis. (Once again, I prefer 4" of screen to 2" for this.)

But other than going to work with it, the Toshiba pretty much stays home now.

I prefer WM over Palm, (but I'm not a drooling fanboy, so I don't have to have one or the other.) As soon as a WM phone comes to Sprint that I really like, I'll no doubt retire my 650.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I went from 2 down to 1 with the Treo and I ain't goin back.

Cheers, Perry
    Only the Treo here. I've considered getting a small cell for the weekends but I wouldn't carry both at the same time.
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    I bought my 650 to avoid carrying multiple devices.

About a month ago, I was issued a BlackBerry 7250 at work. I literally never use it; the Treo syncs PIM data wirelessly with the Exchange server, and the BB's phone number is forwarded to the Treo (so I don't have to publish my personal cell #). The BB has sat in a locked drawer at work since the day I got it. Now there's money well spent.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan_Sheppard
    A lot of times, especially when I am driving, I wish I have two PDA instead of one.

I use to Treo to play music and run GPS. Sometimes I use it to check weather the destination phone number. And I get calls when I am doing all these. It's really hard make the PDA to do two things at the same time as it
    is.

I looked longing to the refub $150 iPod mini and slept over it back and fore, back and fore....and finally decided dueling is not for me.
    if the ipod counts, I have one of those as well.
    ---
    iPhone / Samsung Epix

Current playtoys:
    Also: Treo 750 (Test phone) / Sony Ericcson w900 (unlocked for international travel)
    I do the Treo and OnStar in-car phone thing....haven't placed / received an Onstar call since April tho.
  12.    #12  
    wow, it looks like I'm the only one... I feel so alone!
    PDA History

Functional Palms
    Treo 650, T|X, and T|E2

Too Many Palms!!!
    I carried treo and a dell x50 and a palm100 found the other day before i carried a x30 but give it to my daughter ,dell dj .
    I don't actually carry 2 devices, BUT I do switch between several.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I carry my Treo 650 for personal use and I carry a Nextel Blackberry for work. I also carry an Ipod with Video for my music and videos.
  16.    #16  
    Well, my total gadget collection makes it hard to carry it around in just my pockets. I have my 650, PSP, Tungsten E|2, and my 4g Ipod. Too much stuff lol
    PDA History

Functional Palms
    Treo 650, T|X, and T|E2

Too Many Palms!!!
    Congradulation! You have four mp3 players.
  18.    #18  
    yeah... i'm carrying around way too much stuff, anyone want to buy a tungsten e2?
    PDA History

Functional Palms
    Treo 650, T|X, and T|E2

Too Many Palms!!!
    Blackberry
    Sony Clie UX-50 contsining some databases
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast