Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I purposely bought a 600 (and now a 650) to avoid carrying around multiple devices. You look like one of those Star Trek nerds if you're juggling too many gadgets.

Now if only Sony could cram a CDMA radio in my PSP and allow me to install PIM and email apps, I'd really be a happy camper.
    I'm back!
    Treo 700 and Audiovox XV6600. The 6600 is mainly used for TomTom. Occasionally I still play some of the games I have loaded that aren't yet (and some may never be) fitted for the 240x240 screen. Occasionally I also switch to the XV6600 for DUN b/c I can't get into my companys VPN with the Treo 700 using PDANet.
    Treo 600 since Fall of '03 on Sprint so I could only carry one device. But recently issed a BB 7250 on Verizon from my employer. I actually like the BB for its keyboard (ease of typing) and its wireless syncing of email, calendar AND contacts. Oh yeah, Berry411 is a great app (easier then DirAssist on Palm). Recently tried the PPC-6700 but just sent it back so I still have two devices.
    Sprint Treo 600 (since October '03) --> PPC 6700 (exactly 29 days) --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> BB Curve 8330.
    Dell Axim x50v : for 2 programs essentially:
    - Pocket Skype
    - UptoDate (a medical program)

Otherwise usually I just do practially everything else on my Treo650
    I try to avoid carrying alot of stuffs. But heres what i have. My Treo 600, My ipaq Rx3115, My digital camera Canon S500. I basically use my rx3115 for some webbrowsing because its way faster, it has wi-fi and it runs on windows os. My camera for whatever happens. LOL. theres party everywhere so i need it or get together with some other people i barely see so it'd be on myspace the next day hahaha
    I bought my 650 to avoid carrying multiple devices.
    My thoughts exactly. I sold my Ipaq 2215 on ebay. Never going back to multiple devices
    Quote Originally Posted by palmdoc2005
    Dell Axim x50v : for 2 programs essentially:
    - Pocket Skype
    - UptoDate (a medical program)

Otherwise usually I just do practially everything else on my Treo650
    LOL! That's what I have on my x50v aas well! Really, those are two apps that I wish were available on palmos...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    When traveling, Treo 650 and my old Sony TH55-- strictly for the WiFi. Allows me to travel sans laptop.
    I had always had just one device (Treo 600 then Treo 650) until recently. I became really curious about other devices, OS's and features so now I also have:
    -Tapwave Zodiac (with 2 2GB cards I use it as my 'Life Drive')
    -Dell Axim X51V (use Wifi when available...plus,I'm getting familiar with Windows Mobile
    Mobi·gas·mic!
    I carry the Treo 650 (my recent purchase) and the Garmine IQUE 3600. That way if my battery dies on the Garmin (battery life leaves a lot to be desired) I can still get online for directions! I've had the Garmin for over a year and it's awesome for directions and Geocaching!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12