1.    #1  
    I just wanted to let you guys know how incredibly tough it is to understand you guys when you are talking about the 700 :P I've been reading the Future Treos forum for almost 2 months every day now, just never got around to posting... but after seeing PPR like, 98732 times.... i just TODAY figured out what it means. And now I just wanna know if there is room for me

Just gimme my 700P D:
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FuManChuu
    I just wanted to let you guys know how incredibly tough it is to understand you guys when you are talking about the 700 :P I've been reading the Future Treos forum for almost 2 months every day now, just never got around to posting... but after seeing PPR like, 98732 times.... i just TODAY figured out what it means. And now I just wanna know if there is room for me

Just gimme my 700P D:
    Perry is pretty protective of his PPR, and don't even think about borrowing his slippers.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Shaped like Treos. But one is backwards because the antenna is for the big toe.. . . . .
    Owwww,,,, boy,,,,,,

I had no idea,,,,,, I come back and Perrys on the edge,,,,,,,

I'll save ya buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Tem
    Owwww,,,, boy,,,,,,

I had no idea,,,,,, I come back and Perrys on the edge,,,,,,,

I'll save ya buddy

I haven't been reading these future Treo forums too much, but is the popular rumor that it will be for Sprint first? If so, I can probably just wait till I hear it's reality, because then it will take another 6 months to get a GSM version :/
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Apple 15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Ghz C2D
    Retired Treo 650
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    MacUser, I believe you are correct on both points.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster