Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Ok... so I have finally admitted to myself that I am addicted to this forum. Everyday when I login to my computer it is one of the first 5 pages I go to. I go right to the Discussions and Future Treos. I do this at least 4-5 times a day. I can't help it! I just have to see if new information has been leaked or if an official announcement has been made. Seriously… I check it first thing in the morning.. Throughout the day and then again before I go to bed. I need help!!! I can't wait for the new Treo700p... I have even found myself looking at the 700w and MDA... I am starting to lose patience.
    Quote Originally Posted by treosolomon
    Ok... so I have finally admitted to myself that I am addicted to this forum. Everyday when I login to my computer it is one of the first 5 pages I go to. I go right to the Discussions and Future Treos. I do this at least 4-5 times a day. I can't help it! I just have to see if new information has been leaked or if an official announcement has been made. Seriously… I check it first thing in the morning.. Throughout the day and then again before I go to bed. I need help!!! I can't wait for the new Treo700p... I have even found myself looking at the 700w and MDA... I am starting to lose patience.
    LOL - I am too - and I don't post much.
    I do enjoy the VikingJunior v. gtwo interplay; though.

And I WANT MY HOLLYWOOD NOW!!!!
    Bob
  3.    #3  
    I post less than you.. I am sure there are many out there like us just waiting! And yes I like the Viking / Perry relationship... but I am thinking of building my own padded room now.
    I'm confused. Are you suggesting that this behavior is in some way abnormal?
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    We have plenty of room for others at the PPR. Perry could use the company, as all he does is stare and mumble at the Pink wall all day.
    Stare? Yes. . . there is an image beginning to take shape on the back wall. . . . . . . . it is slowly taking form . . . . . I'm not quite sure what it is yet. . . . . . but i'm fairly sure I won't be able to sell it on eBay.

Why did shuffleboard get canceled today?
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    I'm the same. I hardly post but check every day...all day.
  8.    #8  
    I am starting to wonder... If I spend this much time on this board... does Perry and Viking ever get off?

I have a hard enough time with my wife bugging me ---"ARE YOU ON WITH YOUR STUPID TREO BUDDIES AGAIN" and yes there has been more than once that she has told me to get my girl friend out of the bed!

Maybe we should all come up with personal names for our Treo's much like most guys name their cars?

humm.. going to have to think about that...
    There's a 12 step program for that and the last step is the PRR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Stare? Yes. . . there is an image beginning to take shape on the back wall. . . . . . . . it is slowly taking form . . . . . I'm not quite sure what it is yet. . . . . . but i'm fairly sure I won't be able to sell it on eBay.
    Psst....go thru the back of the wardrobe....and begin the "Chronicles of Palmya"

Or maybe you need VoiceDial to "Speak Friend and Enter" the secret door.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden

Why did shuffleboard get canceled today?

Because you didn't eat all your strained vegetables last night.
    I thought I hid those behind the padding!
    They leaked out while you were getting your meds at the nurses station. We found another patient licking it off the floor.
    I need a quick word with Stephen, I told him (at meds) that he was not to do that when it leaked into his PPR.

The image on the wall is starting to come into focus . . . . . . . . .numbers . . . . . .even numbers. . . . . 4 2 4 0 6 . . . . .
    Last edited by gtwo; 03/02/2006 at 01:09 PM.
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts

Now that is some scary ish. I do the same thing everyday(or maybe some variation of it)
    "Bite the hand that feeds you,.......They'll always be impressed by the sharpness of your teeth."-Peggy Sellers (Miriam Margolyes)
    I cant agree with ya more. I am on this blasted sight all the time. I wondered what my buddy meant when he told me i knew nothing about my Treo. This message board woke me up to see all the Treo could do for me. Its amazing how much i have learned in a few weeks.
    OK...me too...sad but true.

As with everything else in this world, there are those who have made the bold leap out of the closet (Perry and Viking) and the rest of us who sympathize, empathize, and live the lifestyle yet try to casually pass ourselves off as "eccentric" rather than certifiable looney tune crazy as we really are.....

Now Where the hell is the next viscious rumor with photoshop mock-ups of Treo like phones that may acually exist in someones rich fantasy world that I can sink my teeth into for 4-5 hours of my working day.

Skigs
    Quote Originally Posted by skigs
    OK...me too...sad but true.

As with everything else in this world, there are those who have made the bold leap out of the closet (Perry and Viking) and the rest of us who sympathize, empathize, and live the lifestyle yet try to casually pass ourselves off as "eccentric" rather than certifiable looney tune crazy as we really are.....

Now Where the hell is the next viscious rumor with photoshop mock-ups of Treo like phones that may acually exist in someones rich fantasy world that I can sink my teeth into for 4-5 hours of my working day.

Skigs

Out of the closet . . . . and into the PPR. . . . such is life!

My

OH YA !!

will be heard nationwide when we finally get the announce and available date!!

I have given my business card to 3 different Sprint Stores to call me on their first notice of the device. Of course, they will have to call me on the Treo 700P image that has appeared on my PPR wall, as Viking took my 650 away for stuffing food in the padding. If he doesn't return it soon, the white coats will be bringing the straight jacket to prevent me from hurting myself during the withdrawal DTs.
    Quote Originally Posted by skigs
    I could check if there's been any feature updates to the TREOm ....

http://discuss.treocentral.com/showt...2&page=2&pp=33

Of course you know the other one....in partnership with Oakley where they put a Treo in pair of glasses.....1920 x 1200 heads up display reflects off right lens., voice activation.....fun in vibrate mode....call yourself and massage your temples....great for headaches.
    I'm thinking a lot of you really need to look into getting laid once in a while.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast