Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I'm thinking a lot of you really need to look into getting laid once in a while.

Sage advice from Mr. 8,478 posts.

LOL
    Last edited by gtwo; 03/02/2006 at 05:14 PM.
    I'm addicted too!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    I'm addicted too!

Don't tell that to the Munk.
    Case in point for addiction: Consider how many people were on this forum with Merlyn_3D and shadowmite several weeks ago into the wee hours of the night while they dissected Merlyn3D's 700P. I betcha several folks hadn't used IRC in such a "legitimate" fashion (for actual chat) in quite a while ...
    Palm Personal --> Palm Vx --> Tungsten T --> waiting to get first Treo P (get on with it, Palm!)
    You think were obsessed now, wait till the 700p gets released. This place will be hopping.
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    ^ You should have seen this place when the 650 was released. There was about two solid weeks I accomplished nothing at work

...I was too busy refreshing my browser...
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    You think were obsessed now, wait till the 700p gets released. This place will be hopping.
    exactly what i thought when i read the first post.
    Well then quit complaining - just look at the favor Palm is doing for you and corporate productivity by NOT releasing the next Treo.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    I'm thinking a lot of you really need to look into getting laid once in a while.
    No Way, dude!!! & miss staying up-to-date on the Treo Gossip??? I've been Married 8 Years... The Wife ain't going nowhere!!! Sex can wait!!! Treo is forever!!!
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by FiggyWife
    ...<snip> I've been Married 8 Years... The Wife ain't going nowhere!!! Sex can wait!!! Treo is forever!!!
    I'd venture to say that if you paid as much attention to your wife as you do to your phone and T|C like all us other addicts here you'd be smiling like enzye Bob?
    Quote Originally Posted by tlcbob
    LOL - I am too - and I don't post much.
    I do enjoy the VikingJunior v. gtwo interplay; though.

And I WANT MY HOLLYWOOD NOW!!!!
    lol me too! And I find this is a damn good way to do a first post!
    Quote Originally Posted by JeeMan
    lol me too! And I find this is a damn good way to do a first post!

Welcome to the funny farm....................
    The release of that version should be available in Q2 of 06. "Enhanced one handed operation" is what I read.

Thanks,

np
    I am too..
    I get this bizzare episodic bursts of treocentralholicism...., when i am like a bing drinker, and than loose it ,for months.
    Treo's days are numbered."Some unknown device will kill it soon ".
    there! glad SOMEBODY said it. Well, it hasn't helped me either, i find that i have a nervous tick that forces me to browse to this site whether or not i am looking for any info.

and screw it, i go right to the wap site, can't waste the .24 seconds loading the graphics.
    And to prepare, all you windows mobile users should sign up for the new beta Here

And if you are a Palm user ...... nah, I am not going there....just too easy
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Don't tell that to the Munk.
    She comes here to see what I've posted. Who can blame her??
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I've been gooooooooooogleing a lot lately looking for Treo friendly software that will alow that to happen more often

Chuck :
    Think you're addicted now? Wait until you're posting on several different forums every day, checking for new posts, and starting to recognize others from this forum on all the others. It's kind of like leaving a bar at mid-day and getting hit with a blast of sunshine right in the face as you walk out the door. All I can say is thank God for tabbed browsing!
    Quote Originally Posted by treosolomon
    I like the Viking / Perry relationship
    Meanwhile, back on BrokeTreo Mountain, cowboys Perry and Viking sit side by side, looking out at the sunset, envisioning the 700p....
    Last edited by NJ Dog Doc; 03/06/2006 at 07:59 AM.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast