1.    #1  
    I want to create a custom ROM tomorrow and add in fast Blazer. I downloaded both the "Fastmode Blazer" and "1.20 Blazer" files. Culd someone tell me what I am supposed to add in from each of those folders. I am just a little confused becasue both folders have files called "BlazerApp". If someone could tell me what to install specifically I wound appreciate it. BTW, I am only interested in the english files (if you couldt tell). Thanks
  2.    #2  
    Anyone?
    Remove all blazer files first. Then copy in the new Blazer files. The only two you have to have are the blazer app itslef and the USen overlay file. you don't have to have the other langs or the tips files
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

4.    #4  
    OK thanks. So I dont need anything from the 1.20 file?
    Those are if you want to go back.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

6.    #6  
    can't i just use the ones i removed if i want to go back?
    Yes, those are just for those who don't have them.