1.    #1  
    How about two ... treo cufflinks that is till hold you over to your 700p / 800 arrives

http://blog.treonauts.com/Treo650Cufflinks.jpg
    I gotta have those!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Wow...I like them but I would never wear them.

I like to wear french cuffs but sometimes I dress-down the shirt a little by wearing the silk knots. The Treo cufflinks scream flash and geek. With that said, if I worked at Palm I would sport them a least once a week.
  4.    #4  
    I was thinking we all chip in and buy a pair for VikingJr and Perry.....give them each one cufflink.....to keep them busy until 700p arrives.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    I was thinking we all chip in and buy a pair for VikingJr and Perry.....give them each one cufflink.....to keep them busy until 700p arrives.
    Just buy one set. Ear rings you know, only need one. Let's see right ear means, . . . left ear means. . . . .
  6.    #6  
    So...whcih one you giving to Viking ? and tell em what it means....I'm too old to remember.
    Quote Originally Posted by theswami
    Wow...I like them but I would never wear them.

I like to wear french cuffs but sometimes I dress-down the shirt a little by wearing the silk knots. The Treo cufflinks scream flash and geek. With that said, if I worked at Palm I would sport them a least once a week.
    I don't know about flash, but they scream geek sure enough.