Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DrCJ
    So Perry,

Is the lucky daughter the one in your avitar? If it is, it speaks volumes as to how tired you are of your 650! Keep the faith, you inspire me!

Regards,

Jim
    Sadly, she has inherited the techie-geek-noid genes from her father's side. (My former T3 is a powerless brick in the bottom of my bride's purse.)

If Palm can stomach the thought of making that sweet girl's face cry, then they truly have no soul. They have until 4/24/06. The 700P shall be released! Chant with me people. . . . 4/24. . . . .4/24 . . . . 4/24. . . .

DrCJ -- It's not that I want to dump the 650 so badly -- the 700P will just make what has been my perfect PDA, that much better.
    Last edited by gtwo; 03/01/2006 at 05:47 AM.
    I played real dumb and the guy told me that the 700P is going to be coming out on sprint in april. wasn't sure if exclusive, but said the 650 is still selling incredibly well.
    SEE!! The chant worked!
    Last edited by gtwo; 03/01/2006 at 06:13 AM.
    In the interest of increasing my pathetic post count, I will weigh in on an April release date for the 750. It makes sense to me because there may have been some side deal with the Dark Side to give the 700w time to make some market penetration among the uber-geeks waiting for a POS device upgrade. Three months seems to be a likely time span. This means that we have another whole month of suffering and speculation ahead of us. Of course the closer the release date, the greater the likelyhood of leaks etc. so I will continue to check back here just in case.
    Newton 120 > PalmPilot Pro > Palm III > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Treo 90 > Treo 600 (Sprint) > Treo 700p (Verizon)
    ----------------------------Nokia 5160------------------> Motorola V8160 ^
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Will sprint be pushing the p first? Is that the consensus here?
    Right, Wrong, or Indifferent -- I believe that is the current consensus around here -- but there are many dissenting views on that.

I hang my hat mostly on Shadowmite's statement that only the leaked 700P is currently in testing on the Sprint network. The 700W has not yet been in testing on the network. (At least - that was the case when he made the statement.)

Don't Tell -- Don't Ask . . . . . . . . if your next question is "How does he know?

All I know, is he does not speak with forked tongue.

Cheers, Perry
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Thanks Perry. I am a very light poster but have been a member here since 2003. I've read lots of shadowmite replies and he seems very informed and knowledgeable. My 600 is coming to an end. I have waited for the next treo specifically to get the upgraded ev-do tech. I am speed hungry. By the way, for all, I am going on 2 yrs with this 600. Replaced the battery once and am about to do it again. Never had or needed a replacement treo. It has worked famously since I got it. Ready for upgrade though!
    4/24 4/24 4/24 4/24 4/24 4/24.................................. Not for me( chuckle chuckle), but for Perry's daughter.
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    4/24 4/24 4/24 4/24 4/24 4/24.................................. Not for me( chuckle chuckle), but for Perry's daughter.

I knew there was no personal stake in your chant. . . .your motives are always pure.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Hey, does this still count for post numbers?

Response from the manager of the local sprint store "I have no clue as to when the new palm thingy will be here". Cingular said they should have "it" in stock this summer, but did not know what the it would be (P or W or hoolywood or 800) but they would have it.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Hey, does this still count for post numbers?

Response from the manager of the local sprint store "I have no clue as to when the new palm thingy will be here". Cingular said they should have "it" in stock this summer, but did not know what the it would be (P or W or hoolywood or 800) but they would have it.
    Clueless - was that a movie or Sprint retail?
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Clueless - was that a movie or Sprint retail?
    Sprint retail store.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    I wonder where I rank?

(I still own a VisorPhone)
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    You may still own one, but I don't believe that you (or anyone) still uses one. That would make a great poll!
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
  15.    #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Sadly, she has inherited the techie-geek-noid genes from her father's side. (My former T3 is a powerless brick in the bottom of my bride's purse.)

Ahhh.... still useful as theft deterrent system I see
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    Ahhh.... still useful as theft deterrent system I see

Don't forget 10:55! Drum Roll please...............

Good Morning TC...................
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    Don't forget 10:55! Drum Roll please...............

Good Morning TC...................
    Okay, you finally made me look - is this event only for brokers, because the site requires you to register to participate?
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Okay, you finally made me look - is this event only for brokers, because the site requires you to register to participate?

I'm listening now, just put in a alias for register.
    So what is the gist of what is going on?
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast