Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    get out.....my son's birthday is April 24th.....let's marry them off and rent out their rooms !

JACK -- Sweet Sixteen. I told her I was going on her first date when she was 30. Can your son wait 14 years?

INSERTION -- Yup.

MORNINGSTAR -- By all means, let's forward it. Who would want to make that sweet face cry!?!
    Last edited by gtwo; 02/28/2006 at 08:47 PM.
  2.    #22  
    My son's gonna be 10 .... 24 and 30 will work but I don't think I can wait that long....how about 21 and 27 ?

Of course if you / she prefer "older men" I have another one who is 16 on march 2nd .... you can have him instead.... or take both !
    Sounds like those two are heading for $500 and a suitcase when they are 18.
  4.    #24  
    Why not, I left at 17. My 2 brothers (twins) also left at 18 but my dad says he didn't raise twin sons, "I raised homing pidgeons, they keep coming back" !

I'll get rid of em early....off to "kolludge", summers working on Ocean Beach and my house in between I guess.
    Princess Joy thinks she is going to live with us forever, even after she is married. I guess we will just have to move and not leave a forwarding address. . . . . . . .

Actually, that may be a good joke but it was unfair to her. Good & responsible girl and an A/B student. Parenting ability must not count in how they turn out. . . . . .
  6.    #26  
    Tell Princess Joy that they can live at home if Hubby has his own boat, every tool a father-in-law could ever want, works for Palm and is never home so you have free and infettered use of all of it.

Careful!! You're 2 away from 2k.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden

Careful!! You're 2 away from 2k.
    Rookies...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Rookies...
    22 posts a day for the munk .... oughta be on payroll
    He could have easily had 10k in one year -- but he decided that there were bigger mountains to climb.

Two Yellows for Jack !!
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    22 posts a day for the munk .... oughta be on payroll
    Pretty scarey. But considering about two months ago I was averaging 30 posts a day, I've slowed down a lot. Never again shall I have a 100 post day.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Pretty scarey. But considering about two months ago I was averaging 30 posts a day, I've slowed down a lot. Never again shall I have a 100 post day.
    I witnessed and monitored that day's progress. I can vouch for it. What date was that again, Munk? Should be made a TreoCentral holiday where all forum members all get 50% off one item.

MunkDay! It shall be so named.

Last edited by gtwo; 02/28/2006 at 10:23 PM.
    I am such a slackard. September 1999, and only 1111 - how sad. In fact , it was Visorcentral back then (any of you rookies remember the Visor DX).

OMG - deja vu all over again. We stressed out day after day waiting for those blue visors because they were promising to break the price stranglehold of Palm with an 8 mb Palm OS device with the Sprngboard slot for expansion.

And D@#% Handspring was no better then than now in getting new models out the door. They even took orders and sat on the money for weeks pushing the delivery dates further into the future.

Perry - congratulatins on pending sweet sixteen - MY LAST just turned 16 last August.
    Last edited by dstrauss; 02/28/2006 at 10:08 PM.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Shall we now talk about quality posts?

Isn't this thread about 25 posts past due for Off Topic?
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    I am such a slackard. September 1999, and only 1111 - how sad.
    Tell me about it. Insertion's only been around since Jan, 2005 and he's got over 8000 posts. Hmm...maybe *that's* sad.
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    It has been rumored that there are many rumors about the 700P on the discussion forum at TreoCentral.

However, this remains unconfirmed and is probably a rumor.
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    I am such a slackard. September 1999, and only 1111 - how sad. In fact , it was Visorcentral back then (any of you rookies remember the Visor DX).
    I guess I am the picture next to lurker in the dictionary. I believe this will be post 31 and I have been a member since December 2000.

Not that is pretty sad....
    Quote Originally Posted by bcoutlander
    I guess I am the picture next to lurker in the dictionary. I believe this will be post 31 and I have been a member since December 2000.

Not that is pretty sad....
    Not necessarily. Think of it this way...one day you could brag about having the lowest post count per year. But now you've wasted a post on this thread!
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    OKAY, THIS IS NOT A RUMOR.

My daughter's birthday is 4/24/06. She is getting my 650 for her birthday gift. So, it follows that the 700P will be released prior to that date. Palm would not disappoint my daughter.

There, it's a done deal.

Cheers, Perry.
    So Perry,

Is the lucky daughter the one in your avitar? If it is, it speaks volumes as to how tired you are of your 650! Keep the faith, you inspire me!

Regards,

Jim
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast