Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    probably meaningless, but forte cases has the treo 700p in their listing of PalmOne products. Of course all of the pics are of the 700w (which they have listed separately).
    Troll on Slinky. You have not answered me on purposely misquoting me. You saw the ignore so you read the post.

LT -- knew he was setting you up for the circular remark. He is just trolling.

Deny you are slinky.
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    Sorry fortte cases...

http://www.fortte.com/scr/showcatego...d_categeory1=1

I assume someone else is getting the troll comment?
    Sorry Jim, that was for Slinky/Blaze. Not on my PC at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    No those weren't the posts. It definitely quoted Ed Colligan, but mentioned nothing exact about a 700p or 800p. And I think it was from Nov. or Dec. 2005.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Here's what I found on Engadget, but I'm not sure this was the link I saw. This one says 3 besides the 700w. But I think I saw another link somewhere else.

http://www.engadget.com/2005/12/20/p...treos-in-2006/

This might have been the other link I saw.

http://www.palminfocenter.com/view_story.asp?ID=8297
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Perry what? I dont know what your talking about, i told you i just hit the quote button. Misquoted you where?

LadyTreo, yes sorry, i didnt mean to suggest those were the posts. I asked for a link to the story about 4 new Treos in 2006 because it's my theory that the 700p exists only here in this message board. The only links i have seen are links to other boards or threads about others talking about the phones, or links to stories that actually cite this board as the source.
    Perry, what happend to the igore you were promising?

LadyTreo, if you search these boards you will find quite a few insults and namecalling toward me, and even threads closed because of it, and apparently even some threats now, but no name calling FROM me.

Also, on a more serious note, do you have a link to Palm promising 4 treos in 2006?
    That's what you are. There was no "threat of violence" towards you from me. A threat of violence would be something like:
    "Hey ***. I'm going to punch you in (just putting this here so you can't quote me like I was being violent towards you later) the face if you don't stop you're trolling"

That was not what I said. Perhaps the thing you'll "regret and I'll enjoy" is sleeping with a female member of your family? Or telling everyone you work with about that rash? Or goin into town and pretending I'm you, and acting like an *** until everyone hates you. Or spray painting obscenities on over passes and signing your name. Or sending a very erotic email to Howard Stern telling him how much you want to...oops...can't say THAT on a board! Or...I think you get the point. The bottom line is that at this point, through cyber-space, I see very few ways I could actually "violently threaten" you, as you claim. Besides, I don't have to. I can run circles around you verbally to the point you'll be in tears.

Punk.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Ok, that led me to this.

"Achieving the eighth consecutive quarter of year-over-year double-digit revenue growth and growing our converged device market share to 36 percent in the United States(1) are significant accomplishments," said Ed Colligan, president and chief executive officer of Palm. "We'll roll out the Palm Treo 700w smartphone based on Microsoft's Windows Mobile, and we'll announce three additional new smartphones during calendar year 2006."

http://news.moneycentral.msn.com/tic...220&ID=5369900

Which looks like an actual story.
    See? I wasn't doing wishful thinking and neither are other posters. Thank Palm throwing out bones with no real meat on them for all the rampant speculation.

I was just looking at another thread where MSFT is now plugging the Origami on it's website. Not that I'm totally gung-ho over it, but I can never say MSFT doesn't know how to market interest in new products . They did the same thing when all those WM5 smartphones came out, put them on the website so people could see what was coming up. Palm, please take note.

Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    That's what you are. There was no "threat of violence" towards you from me. A threat of violence would be something like:
    "Hey ***. I'm going to punch you in (just putting this here so you can't quote me like I was being violent towards you later) the face if you don't stop you're trolling"

That was not what I said. Perhaps the thing you'll "regret and I'll enjoy" is sleeping with a female member of your family? Or telling everyone you work with about that rash? Or goin into town and pretending I'm you, and acting like an *** until everyone hates you. Or spray painting obscenities on over passes and signing your name. Or sending a very erotic email to Howard Stern telling him how much you want to...oops...can't say THAT on a board! Or...I think you get the point. The bottom line is that at this point, through cyber-space, I see very few ways I could actually "violently threaten" you, as you claim. Besides, I don't have to. I can run circles around you verbally to the point you'll be in tears.

Punk.
    Lol What. You're the one who said "threat of violence", you quoted my whole post, i didnt say that anywhere? And now you're saying that you're not making silly threats and namecalling here on the board? hehe ok Mister Doom.
    Follow this thread:

March 23 next public appearance

http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=108342

You could sign up for the call and ask Ed what YOU want.
    Which somewhat confirms the (I believe) original source of the rumour from Sagio Investments. See http://www.palminfocenter.com/view_story.asp?ID=8224 which points to the Sagio pdf at http://www.sagioinvest.com/reps/Palm_SAGIO_Research.pdf which unfortunately now is a dead link.

Yes, Sagio may have had alterior motives for leaking the product plans and yes, the product plans could have easily changed since then, but I believe that's the source of the "4 Treos in 2006" rumour.
    Ok, that led me to this.

"Achieving the eighth consecutive quarter of year-over-year double-digit revenue growth and growing our converged device market share to 36 percent in the United States(1) are significant accomplishments," said Ed Colligan, president and chief executive officer of Palm. "We'll roll out the Palm Treo 700w smartphone based on Microsoft's Windows Mobile, and we'll announce three additional new smartphones during calendar year 2006."

http://news.moneycentral.msn.com/tic...220&ID=5369900

Which looks like an actual story.
    ...which is what everyone on these boards was telling you.
    You troll folks crack me up. You know why? Because you come on here, you spout you're venom, and then when no one listens to you, you get nasty and start acting like we're in Jonestown, and you're the one yelling "Don't drink the Kool-Aid!"
    It's a load of horse ****, and you know it. Not everyone on these boards is SO delusional we've made up stories about this.
    In fact, the only person I can think of who's done that is...um...wait...it'll come to me...OH! EUREKA!!! That's right! The only person is...YOU SLINKY!!!

Shut up and go away again.
    It'll be fun.
    Well LadyTreo, 3 new treos in 06 does look legit, but also it looks like thats speaking internationally, and theres no mention of an OS. Personally, i wouldnt mind a bigger resolution screen, but I'm locked in to my deal at least 5 more months anyway before i get my rebates.
    lol, now threats and violence about our palmpilots, what have i stumbled upon here?
    Hey! Hey everybody! I quoted Slin..."theblaze74" wrong and damn did he call me on it! He NEVER said "threats of violence", "violent threats" or anything else I may have said. In fact, the only thing that even comes close is when he says "threats and violence"! How the hell did I mix those up? What an ***** I am.

Not. Go away Troll.
    It'll be fun.
    Lol What. You're the one who said "threat of violence", you quoted my whole post, i didnt say that anywhere? And now you're saying that you're not making silly threats and namecalling here on the board? hehe ok Mister Doom.
    And it's DOCTOR, byotch!!
    It'll be fun.
    awww, how sweet, that's not the post you quoted mister doom, and your right, you dont sound violent or threatening at all, lol
    Could you all continue in PMs, the negativity makes TC look bad.
    Well LadyTreo, 3 new treos in 06 does look legit, but also it looks like thats speaking internationally, and theres no mention of an OS. Personally, i wouldnt mind a bigger resolution screen, but I'm locked in to my deal at least 5 more months anyway before i get my rebates.
    Well there's another rumor(although it's claimed a Palm spokesperson said it) that there will be no Palm OS Treos until mid-year. That might mean May-July, if true.

I just found out I may need another device within the next 2 weeks. Guess I'm moving entirely to WM5 for now.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast