Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TxDot
    Maybe GW didn't badger the English language but you did.
    I thot that's what made it sound legitimate
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CorigamiC
    I emailed it to Erin Freeley, hes in charge of all of the smart phones according to palm.com. Hopefully he will respond soon.
    Your facts are ALL wrong.

First, Erin is a woman. Second, she does not work for Palm. Third, she's a PRPRPR $rep$, $not$ &$quot$;$in$ $charge$&$quot$; $of$ $any$ $products$.

To be specific: Erin works on the Palm account at a media relations firm called A&R Partners.

So to be clear, her job is to work with Palm's internal PRPRPR $reps$ ($and$ $the$ $investor$ $relations$ $rep$ $who$ $is$ $Sandy$ $O$'$Halloran$.) $And$ $both$ $of$ $their$ $jobs$ $are$ $to$ $work$ $with$ $large$ $investors$ / $analysts$ / $the$ $media$, $not$ $consumers$.
    Last edited by evank; 03/02/2006 at 02:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TxDot
    Maybe GW didn't badger the English language but you did.
    Well we can't all be a typing on Treos ya'know
    since this group is responsible for the Treo 800 rumor that was spread all over the web and even in at least two commercial podcasts, do you really think anyone from Palm is going to reply to us here? :-)
    ---
    iPhone / Samsung Epix

Current playtoys:
    Also: Treo 750 (Test phone) / Sony Ericcson w900 (unlocked for international travel)
    Quote Originally Posted by driven01
    since this group is responsible for the Treo 800 rumor that was spread all over the web and even in at least two commercial podcasts, do you really think anyone from Palm is going to reply to us here? :-)
    That wasn't the group, that was ONE Slinky, he is no longer a member here.
    Oh, BTW -- his exile is up in two days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Oh, BTW -- his exile is up in two days.
    Not so sure about that. He publicly insulted gfunk over at PIC. I have a feeling his exile may be permanent.
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    wow...what podcasts did it make?
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Corey.....Buddy..... I certainly hope that you are of the age that you are anticipating having the ability to receive your driver's license in a few years. Your optimistic outlook on life is truely refreshing.

On the other hand, if you already have your license, and have been driving for several years ... WOW.... Try dropping Bill a note asking him for specs and release details on the new Microsoft Treo 1500W due out next quarter ...
    Thanks,

np
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R
    Not so sure about that. He publicly insulted gfunk over at PIC. I have a feeling his exile may be permanent.
    GASP!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R

Link?
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    GASP!

I talked to you once already. Don't make me do something you'll regret, and I'll enjoy.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    GASP!
    Troll on Slinky.
    lol, now threats and violence about our palmpilots, what have i stumbled upon here?
    Troll on Slinky.
    Blaze, if you're Slinky, I often agreed with you when you posted shortcomings of Palm and also various carriers. But please, posting to make fun of people over a somewhat trivial matter is not a good idea.

So there's a lot of speculation about what Palm will release next. Don't necessarily blame the posters.

I blame Palm for a lot of the speculation since they don't believe in releasing any real details. Telling us "4 Treos will be released in 2006" does no good without real product details. I don't care what happened 5 years ago with that "m" Palm. With all the devices out there NOW, they need to make sure people are going to want to buy THEIR next device against others. People are going to want to compare their choices(and perhaps save money for them)! Even MSFT released details of the Origami(sort of), but at least we have some notice it's coming out. Let's hope Palm gives at least gives a one month notice.

Now please Blaze, no more insulting comments toward the speculators.

On a lighter note : Now for MY speculation. April-June for the 700p. If they wait any longer, who knows how many Treo customers they could lose? Unless they're going to rely mainly on the 700w for this year. And by the time the GSM version comes out, it may have serious competition from the HP 6900 line.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Perry, what happend to the igore you were promising?

LadyTreo, if you search these boards you will find quite a few insults and namecalling toward me, and even threads closed because of it, and apparently even some threats now, but no name calling FROM me.

Also, on a more serious note, do you have a link to Palm promising 4 treos in 2006?
    Troll on Slinky
    I saw that link a while ago but don't remember from what site, I think it MIGHT have been Engadget(which I think was quoting yet another link). Colligan was quoted as saying 4 Treos were going to be released. So far, I think the 700w CDMA and GSM make up 2. Until they mention something else.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    ...I think it MIGHT have been Engadget(which I think was quoting yet another link)...
    Haha, ok and Engadget links back to this board as it's source.

http://www.engadget.com/2006/02/03/the-palm-treo-700p/

http://www.engadget.com/2006/02/02/p...ming-march-15/
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast