Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    He is talking about information on any Palm OS related Phone, the title of the thread mentions 700P. What's the problem?

I think rumors start with MISINTERPRETATION, you misinterpreted a obvious joke.
    Boy, them there horns are a might bit too tight today.

"Just emailed a Palm Rep. regaurding the 800p, waiting for a response"

rumors, rumors, rumors
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Boy, them there horns are a might bit too tight today.

"Just emailed a Palm Rep. regaurding the 800p, waiting for a response"

rumors, rumors, rumors

OK you win, I don't want to play anymore, am taking my ball and horns and going home.....

Silly Season Continues..........................
    There's room in my PPR for all of us.
    Last edited by gtwo; 02/27/2006 at 12:00 PM.
    Is there ice cream in your PPR?
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Only on Tuesday's, when they let me out for shuffleboard.

(Rainbow, with crunchies)
    Okay, I'm now holding by breath ....
    Any reply yet? ... I thought this was gonna be quick ....
    I'm turning blue ...
    Wouldn't it be ... funny if ... Erin Freeley was .... on ........ vacation ........
    maybe .......... not .... gasp ....
    Palm Personal --> Palm Vx --> Tungsten T --> waiting to get first Treo P (get on with it, Palm!)
    Quote Originally Posted by xout
    Okay, I'm now holding by breath ....
    Any reply yet? ... I thought this was gonna be quick ....
    I'm turning blue ...
    Wouldn't it be ... funny if ... Erin Freeley was .... on ........ vacation ........
    maybe .......... not .... gasp ....
    Don't get too excited Xout - if he/she gets a reply at all it's going to be something to the effect of "Thank you for emailing us! We're hard at work here at Palm, but have no ETA in regards to your question. Thank you for supporting Palm, and have a wonderful day".

Yes, all of our panties are officially in a wad...
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    Don't get too excited Xout - if he/she gets a reply at all it's going to be something to the effect of "Thank you for emailing us! We're hard at work here at Palm, but have no ETA in regards to your question. Thank you for supporting Palm, and have a wonderful day".

Yes, all of our panties are officially in a wad...
    Please - "knickers in a knot" is so much more civilized.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    And I wear boxers, not panties!
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    I just mailed a letter to George Bush to ask him if he's really running the country with the intent of bettering the world or if he's just trying to cash in in every way he can.

I'm expecting a response ASAP since I'm a citizen n all.

Ill let you all know what I find out.
    Ask him if I get some family members to blow some stuff up, if he will give me some lucrative contracts to "buy us off" from blowing more stuff up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tem
    I just mailed a letter to George Bush to ask him if he's really running the country with the intent of bettering the world or if he's just trying to cash in in every way he can.

I'm expecting a response ASAP since I'm a citizen n all.

Ill let you all know what I find out.
    Did you tell him that you were speaking on behalf of all American citizens? Or even all Treocentral forum members?
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
  13.    #33  
    It's been two days now, and I still haven't gotten a response from Mr.Freely. I am starting to doubt whether he is going to respond, because I'm sure he checks emails alot, since he is one of the main guys over at Palm.com. It's really dissapointing that we hand our hard earned money over to him and the rest of Palm, and they can't even give us 5 minutes to respond to an email, which I might add is about another product that we are going to hand our money out to them again for.

Oh.....this is completely off topic, but I just saw something, that I am sure alot of you already know, but if you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page, where you will see all of the copyright information. Anyways, it says that Treocentral.com is registered under the name of Palm.com, which means that Palm owns Treocentral.com and has probably already seen all of the things that we have been saying about them, and all of our complaints on their lack of information given to us.

-Corey
    Hi Corey!

No, they do not own TreoCentral. TreoCentral just had to do that bit of legal-eze with Palm to be able to create and use the name TreoCentral. Something about that "Treo" word. Go figure.

On the other hand, at least one Palm employee posts here on occassion. They are not blind to us -- they just consider us "out of the mainstream" power users.

Cheers, Perry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R
    Did you tell him that you were speaking on behalf of all American citizens? Or even all Treocentral forum members?
    Being the naive person I am I did not asses reality in a way that would have led me to speak on behalf of my fellow Americans.

I did however already receive a call from GW, but I fear it may have been a recording since he did not stutter, pause or badger the English language in any way through his entire answer. He said, and I quote:

"Thankyou fellow American for your interest and concern in our great nation. Rest assure that careful planning has been made and special considerations are being taken at each step to further the agenda. We are doing this to achieve the utmost benefits for our efforts." Thank you and have a blessed day".
    I don't know what question he answered but it sound OK to be.

Signed blissfully unaware
    Quote Originally Posted by CorigamiC
    It's been two days now, and I still haven't gotten a response from Mr.Freely. I am starting to doubt whether he is going to respond, because I'm sure he checks emails alot, since he is one of the main guys over at Palm.com. It's really dissapointing that we hand our hard earned money over to him and the rest of Palm, and they can't even give us 5 minutes to respond to an email, which I might add is about another product that we are going to hand our money out to them again for.
    Least he could do is answer e-mails from each of his Treo customers....My guess, counting ONLY the 650, there's about 2.5 million of us. All kidding aside, I doubt he even sees the e-mail. My bet is they have a spam filter working off a "white list"....you ain't on the list, you don't get thru the server.

As for TreoCentral....the Treo name is copyrighted therefore any outfit that uses the name Treo needs to get legally authorized by Palm.....note the 2nd part:

"the TreoCentral mark and domain name are used under license from palm, Inc."

and the last:

"The views expressed on this website are solely those of the proprietor, or
    contributors to the site, and do not necessarily reflect the views of palm, Inc.?

If the proprietor was Palm, they'd have to be schtzophrenic. "The views expressed on my website are solely those of me and do not necessarily reflect the views of me." Now that I wrote that out ... it sounds a lot like something my wife would say
    Don't be too hard on him. He's probably stuck using VersaMail.

Oh.....this is completely off topic, but I just saw something, that I am sure alot of you already know, but if you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page, where you will see all of the copyright information. Anyways, it says that Treocentral.com is registered under the name of Palm.com, which means that Palm owns Treocentral.com and has probably already seen all of the things that we have been saying about them, and all of our complaints on their lack of information given to us.
    No, if Palm actually owned Treocentral it would spontaneously reset at least a couple of times a week.
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R
    No, if Palm actually owned Treocentral it would spontaneously reset at least a couple of times a week.
    Now that's funny.
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tem
    Being the naive person I am I did not asses reality in a way that would have led me to speak on behalf of my fellow Americans.

I did however already receive a call from GW, but I fear it may have been a recording since he did not stutter, pause or badger the English language in any way through his entire answer. He said, and I quote:

"Thankyou fellow American for your interest and concern in our great nation. Rest assure that careful planning has been made and special considerations are being taken at each step to further the agenda. We are doing this to achieve the utmost benefits for our efforts." Thank you and have a blessed day".
    I don't know what question he answered but it sound OK to be.

Signed blissfully unaware
    Maybe GW didn't badger the English language but you did.
    GSM Treo 600 > Unlocked GSM Treo 650 on T-Mobile - Attempting to use a BB Curve

Technology is neither good nor evil, good people will find good uses for it and evil people will find evil uses for it. Phil P.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Hi Corey!

No, they do not own TreoCentral. TreoCentral just had to do that bit of legal-eze with Palm to be able to create and use the name TreoCentral. Something about that "Treo" word. Go figure.

On the other hand, at least one Palm employee posts here on occassion. They are not blind to us -- they just consider us "out of the mainstream" power users.

Cheers, Perry.
    Gosh, I didn't know they had that high of an opinion of us.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast