Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 76
  1. #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    Also the Fat32 SD driver for the Treo 650 released by Shadowmite a day or two after he was involved with the Treo 700p most likely came from there, although for deniability he also said it could also have been from the LD (but no one believes that).

    Surur
    Nah, the Fat32 driver from the LD doesn't work on the 650. I previously tried it and it was a no go. Dimitry of palmpowerups had tried loong ago to create a "container file" for the 650 b/c of the non standard way they had been written, but it never worked properly. The Fat32 driver extracted off the 700p however, works perfectly!

    Furthermore, the more I think about it, the more I believe the rumors that the 700p might actually be the supposed "Lowerider" model with the "Hollywood" device being the WM, gsm, thinner, antenna-less version for european markets. That would leave one additional unknown Treo model (supposedly PalmOS based) that Palm would hopefully target for the higher end market...
    _________________
    aka Gfunkmagic

    Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w



    Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

    Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  2. #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    Sursur,

    By the way, Meyer ... you are not Eric Meyer are you?
    Nope, not Eric. Never heard of him.

    My point about disrespect, whether intended or not, is that one shouldn't go about disparaging the statements of people without knowing something about those people. It's sort of like moving to, say a small southern town and immediately criticizing those who have lived there most of their lives as hicks and rubes, and later finding out that one of those "hicks" is a former president of the U.S., another the president of a major university, and so on.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  3. #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb
    Nope, not Eric. Never heard of him.
    Wow...it's not like you don't already have your name in your sig...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  4. #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Wow...it's not like you don't already have your name in your sig...

    Ahh, but Bob is just an alias, you see. In my deepest secret life, I really AM Eric Meyer, master spy and WM5 superstar! I only hang out here on TC to see what the competition is up to and find hot women.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  5. #45  
    When will Perry be released?
  6.    #46  
    Insertion, Eric Meyer is the authority on CSS. http://www.meyerweb.com/

    I dont remember calling anybody a hick or a rube.

    I am just pointing out how this looks to an outsider. I looked at all the articles on the web i could find about 700p/800p, and they all point back to this forum as their source, and then posters in this forum point back to them. And underneath it all, we know its true because mister shadowmite said so.

    I will say, it does seem like there will be more Palm Treos with Palm OS, and that was something i wasnt sure of before i started on this thread.
  7. #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    Insertion, Eric Meyer is the authority on CSS. http://www.meyerweb.com/

    I dont remember calling anybody a hick or a rube.

    I am just pointing out how this looks to an outsider. I looked at all the articles on the web i could find about 700p/800p, and they all point back to this forum as their source, and then posters in this forum point back to them. And underneath it all, we know its true because mister shadowmite said so.

    I will say, it does seem like there will be more Palm Treos with Palm OS, and that was something i wasnt sure of before i started on this thread.
    Trolling or not, theBlaze has a point that we often forget how we sound to "outsiders". And we shouldn't get defensive when they question the information dug up on this site or the sources.

    Speaking of information on this site, what do you guys think about the new pics of the 900P? That Shadowmite really knows his stuff
  8. #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar
    Speaking of information on this site, what do you guys think about the new pics of the 900P? That Shadowmite really knows his stuff
    Here we go again.......................
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!
  9. #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar
    Trolling or not, theBlaze has a point that we often forget how we sound to "outsiders". And we shouldn't get defensive when they question the information dug up on this site or the sources.

    Speaking of information on this site, what do you guys think about the new pics of the 900P? That Shadowmite really knows his stuff

    Blaze should also turn the mirror on themselves. The title of this thread and their tone in their posts was hardly that of a first poster "asking" a question. And the tone continued response after response.

    Cheers, Perry
  10.    #50  
    lol, ohhhh, now who's posts have a negative tone?
  11. #51  
    I think it's time to close the thread..................
  12. #52  
    one more post
    one more post!
    - ag47
  13. #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    lol, ohhhh, now who's posts have a negative tone?

    I was very patient with you.
  14. #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    lol, ohhhh, now who's posts have a negative tone?
    Don't go calling out Perry - it could get to be a blood sport around here if you go that route. His credibility around here is second to none, and is ALWAYS fair to everyone's opinions, no matter how far off base (like mine from time to time).
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  15. #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Don't go calling out Perry - it could get to be a blood sport around here if you go that route. His credibility around here is second to none, and is ALWAYS fair to everyone's opinions, no matter how far off base (like mine from time to time).
    And then there are those who aren't so fair to others opinions....hmmmmm

    but I have been on above average behavior for me in this thread...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  16.    #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    I was very patient with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    ...it could get to be a blood sport around here if you go that route....
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    I think it's time to close the thread....
    Haha, you'd think i spilled the beans about santa clause.
  17. #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    Haha, you'd think i spilled the beans about santa clause.
    What about Santa Clause?
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!
  18. #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtUglyJeff
    What about Santa Clause?
    Is he related to Santa Claus? That's the guy in the red suit that lives at my mall. I hear that lookalikes show up at malls across America around Christmas time. But I know mine is real. He told me.

    Hey Jeff! How goes it?
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

    Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  19. MJSgl's Avatar
    Posts
    23 Posts
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    #59  
    Who dares to have the audacity to dismiss Shadowmite??? Blaze has forsaken one of our great prophets. I say BAN the blasphemor! Off with his head! Off with his head! :-)
  20. #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor
    Is he related to Santa Claus? That's the guy in the red suit that lives at my mall. I hear that lookalikes show up at malls across America around Christmas time. But I know mine is real. He told me.

    Hey Jeff! How goes it?
    Its the German cousin of Claus.................

    And I'm doing fine, the snow missed me. Must have forced your evil otter army to go underground.................
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions