Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I was asking something about my bill and then asked about the Treo 700 and the guy was like, "actually it's coming out next month", then had to put me on hold and ended up hanging up on me. Called back and got someone new and asked the samething and they said "April or after". Just tell me something damnit!!!!
    We just might be able to let Perry out after all!
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemethod
    I was asking something about my bill and then asked about the Treo 700 and the guy was like, "actually it's coming out next month", then had to put me on hold and ended up hanging up on me. Called back and got someone new and asked the samething and they said "April or after". Just tell me something damnit!!!!
    It would seem they did tell you something. Next month, April...after...How many more CSR's do you want to tell you something?

I'm not a CSR, but I'll say June, just to hold you down.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  4.    #4  
    Something more definite then a 3 or more month span is what I was talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemethod
    Something more definite then a 3 or more month span is what I was talking about.
    But realistically, I'm sure even if they knew, they wouldn't tell you.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Realistically, we seem to be sampling the very skewed distribution of knowledge of Sprint Technical Support. From what I have seen thus far, many who post these comments seem to be getting the outer fringes of the curve and the answers reflect it The answers like, sometime after April could mean any of a host of things. I would not waste energy asking the question of Level 1 Support, and would not waste time reporting it here.

Regards,

Jim
    April-June is my guess...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Wasn't the LifeDrive released in May of last year?
    Jimmie Geddes
    What gets me is people who ask about "the 700." That could refer to the 700W or the 700P, so any answer you get is even more questionable and meaningless.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    I'm guessing that when it's officially launched, Sasquatch will be at the press conference...
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Nessy might make an appearance too.

Dont forget about the post game celebration with Elvis perfoming.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Yeah, and when Nessy shows up, Sasquatch will take a picture of her using the included 10 megapixel camera, and then Elvis will use the 700p to SMS the mothership to tell them he's ready to be beamed back up...
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
  13. Q
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    And Oliver Stone will film the whole thing and use it for another movie on conspiracy theories...
    Which will lead to him being snuffed out by unknown parties. Several months down the road the film emerges in the hands of Peter Jackson. He wins 8 Oscars.
    Is this film to be called "The Muffin Man"?

No, it's to be called "Riding in Cars With Treos", but you didn't hear that from me.

:looks around nervously:
    No, Shrek 3
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Mission impossible starring insertion as Tom
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Mission impossible starring insertion as Tom
    Thems fightin' words, Flyboy!

I actually heard the same thing from a sales ladi in York,PA last weekend. And yall know I have no reason to tell fibs. Its coming, the question is just when exactly.
    MMM | AntoineRJWright.com | BH | Jaiku

Moved on to Symbian, but still will visit from time to time.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast