1.    #1  
    I just bought a palm treo 600 off of ebay. The seller said it was verizon compatible (and the casing proves it as well), but when I went to activate it, it has sprint software. How do I update the software to make it compatiable with Verizon? The updater wouldn't work...

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED....I'M NEW TO THE TREO COMMUNITY AND JUST LOOKING TO BE AN AVID USER!!!!

Thanks,
    shraddha
    if its for sure a sprint phone i maybe interested in trading with you?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by shraddha
    I just bought a palm treo 600 off of ebay. The seller said it was verizon compatible (and the casing proves it as well), but when I went to activate it, it has sprint software. How do I update the software to make it compatiable with Verizon? The updater wouldn't work...
    Just because it says Verizon on the case proves nothing. If I scribbled Buick on it, do you think you could sit on it, and drive away?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Just because it says Verizon on the case proves nothing. If I scribbled Buick on it, do you think you could sit on it, and drive away?

Sounds like someone needs some monkey lovin.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.