1.    #1  
    Now that's some Palm collection

http://www.clieuk.co.uk/collect.jpg
    I would say handheld collection.
  3.    #3  
    Actually I wrote Worse Palm Addict Ever the 1st 3 times I tried to post but I don't get imag tags on screen whenever strating thread for some reason....in frustration was a bit too quick and typed Treo instead of Palm....still no image tag option appearing BTW.

I notice that I been getting a lot of weirdies on TC of late. Sometimes, all messages appear in code.
    This forum has the IMG function turned off purposely. Anyway, are all of those devices from Palm?
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    This forum has the IMG function turned off purposely. Anyway, are all of those devices from Palm?
    No. There are H/PC's, an old Nino (brings back memories) an iPaq w/sled, an original Axim off the top of me helmet.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    Anyway, are all of those devices from Palm?
    Most of them.....I was ignoring the big things
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    That is quite a gadget collection. There are a few devices in there that I have been tempted to buy now just for playing with. I always tought it would be neat to have one of them old HP/Handhelds with a PCMCIA card slot so that I could put an air card in it and make it almost more portable computer, I liked the size and screen and such, plus there would be the PIE browser on it and such, that was a while ago, I doubt it would compare to my beloved Treo but it would have been a fun toy!